Credits for Freaks: Gifted Slave Sales

Re: Oldschool Gifted

Just waiting for Raiu now~

...I don't think Raiu is going to post...
D:

I'll make another Gifted if Raiu doesn't want to join.

ANOTHER EDIT: We need to have some kind of plot that goes beyond just the auction. Fights? Contests between Gifteds to win their masters' favor or their freedom? Ideas would be wonderful.

We could start out with the masters/mistresses doing whatever they please with their new slaves. Then a party for showing off Gifteds could be announced. There would be fights and other things to show off their powers. Then take it from there? Make something exciting happen?

What if shortly after they get their gifted say, the country goes into war and the government forces all gifted owners to provide at least one gifted for the war and, since they're the ones controlling them they're forced to join in to train and order them around. This way they'd all be forced to participate, rather than have it be optional, although it sort of drifts away from the original purpose of the story, I think.

Wouldn't the government have plenty of powerful Gifteds ready for war already? I'm sure that's something they would have at the ready; gifted slaves. It just doesn't seem all that logical to me. And the government isn't allowed to force people into war.

EDIT: We should add something fun like video games. (Dance Central 2) I think it would add humor x3

Crona, love, you're forgetting that this is a fiction-verse, and the government can do whatever it pleases. It restarted slavery, after all. > >

Moving on!

I think, since I think Raiu left us (sadface!), I'll throw in my Gifted, but I'm not sure if I should use the young one or the old one... and we need a happy element to this rp... perhaps a contest to see who has the most talented slave? :D Like Crona suggested, with the Dance Central 2, and other such games of skill~

They started slavery again because the human race feared the Gifted. That makes sense to me. But it's your idea so you make the rules/limits. (btw im on my phone right now so my posts will be REALLY slow)

What did I miss?

I hope none of you mind if I post now

Don't mind at all, loves. I have a favor to ask everyone though.
I am currently using his plot (have been for quite some time now) to try to create a novel, and I figured this was the best way to develop it. You guys don't mind if I create characters in my story similiar to yours should the need arise in my book, do you? -will stop if it bothers you-

Actually, Faye is one of my more permanent characters that I use for other role plays as well as a big part of one of the books I'm writing. I just edit a few things about her to fit the plot. Example: Powers

I guess it's fine if you really need a character and make it similar to Faye.

Well, I haven't start my novel yet, no plot! And I doubt I'd need Anya for it anyway
But of course you can use Anya and Melody!

Wow, this happened about ten hours ago, now I regret going to sleep D:
You can use my characters as you wish to, if you feel like it. I'll never write a novel about them or anyone else for that matter, so that shouldn't affect me XD

I just noticed...some of Scarlette's posts show up for me a lot later than what she's actually posted them :(
I hadn't seen her second writing about Grace Kelly until I woke up this morning, and she wrote it before I finally posted my part of the story yesterday.
Anyone has an idea of what's happening?

That's strange.
I have no idea.

Lady Anya...
When you wrote that Anya put her hand out, do you mean like when ladies offer their hands for people to kiss them and stuff?

I think that from Anya's point of view, due to her upbringing, she would most likely be looking for him to kiss her hand, but if you want you can simple have him shake her hand.

I don't know what to wright now since Faye can't speak... And Ragnarok said he may not be able to post all day.

Anya is such a proper lady, she makes me forget this RP is set in the future sometimes and my head just automatically sets it in the past XD

Also Crona, would you like it if I posted instead? although I don't think there's much, if anything that I can do to change your situation with Faye

That's fine, Don't worry about it.