Credits for Freaks: Gifted Slave Sales

Re: Oldschool Gifted

Quick Question

Who's going to get Melody?

I think it's whoever bids the most money. We won't know this until the masters/mistresses post their bids.

Since it seemed odd for us to choose beforehand, we're letting our characters decide. A writer never knows what their character wants until they let their mind-child take over long enough to post. <3

I should also mention that I totally messed up, and got Melody and Faye's powers mixed up. >_< Someone may want to change their post based on that information, I don't know...

I'm not sure of what to write so I'll let Ragnarok answer first.

there the best i can do for now

I'll wait until the one who was supposed to get Melody bids, and Grace will end the bidding for her, and bring up the Gifted guy next.

I'm after Anya so I'll wait for Potato too ^^

Hey, how many Gifted are there? Zack, Melody and Faye right? So that's three...but there's four buyers O.O

I thought Scarlette was going to make a Gifted. If not then I don't mind making another one.

Orrr to save you all some work, Nathaniel could not get any gifted and be left out because he's poor XD

I'll make a Gifted, just so that everyone can have one lol here's her character sheet:

Name: Kiara
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Gift: Liquid Manipulation
Appearance: She appears small and frail, as if a light breeze would blow her away. She wears a thin blue dress with short sleeves, which is tattered and worn, but she keeps it clean.
Personality: She keeps rather quiet, but she takes in every detail as if it would be the one detail that could save her life at some point in the future. She uses her power mostly to keep herself alive, preferring to keep her true skill and abilities hidden behind the guise of her being so young, as if they haven't quite fully developed yet, which is true, but they are far more advanced than she lets on.
Brief History: She has been an orphan since she was three, her parents killed in a raid on a Gifted hideout in the suburbs when she was young. Their lives had been given to keep her alive, and she lives only to keep herself alive, as if repaying her parents for their sacrifices. She was never hit by her parents, but has taken beating after beating since becoming a slave. She rarely speaks, but when she does she has a quiet, melodic voice that makes her seem harmless and innocent, instilling a protective instinct in those that come in contact with her. By the age of five, Kiara learned that she could easily use her powers, but only to a certain extent; her powers are limited by distance. She has to be able to see her subject in order for it to work, if the liquid is inside a human body; she had mastered and perfected the skill of blood manipulation in secret by the time she was six.
Master/Mistress Name: N/A

Blood Manipulation... *shivers*. Geez that would be uncomfortable.

It could very well be... unless it was meant to help rather than harm. Get the blood pumping fast enough, and it could warm a body up. (:

What the heck kind of number is "ten hundred and fifty thousand"? =_=

What the heck kind of number is "ten hundred and fifty thousand"? =_=

Sounds like a really big number to me XD
Then again, I'm specially awful with numbers in english...

Who are we waiting on to post?