Credits for Freaks: Gifted Slave Sales

Re: Oldschool Gifted

Also Crona, would you like it if I posted instead? although I don't think there's much, if anything that I can do to change your situation with Faye

What would you do?
(Extra Information about Faye) She wasn't able to learn how to read or wright because she couldn't go to school. Her father tried his best to teach her, but she couldn't catch on very well. It was mostly because she couldn't understand his way of teaching.

Hm well, I honestly don't know what I'd do myself just yet, just thought I could think of something :S
mybe I could cause some ruckus and Faye could, I don't know, be annoyed by it? be curious and try to interact in some way?

Faye does get curious about things. I'm sure if you make it sound interesting enough, she'll try and figure out what's going on. Maybe have Zack in the cell across from her.

I'll do my best to try and think of something interesting, and I think that him being on a nearby cell would probably help.

Nooooo don't throw things at Faye. I'm her number one fan!!! (seriously. her original self is just epic x3.)

Alright, now that I'm awake, I shall do my best to get posts and such taken care of as quickly as my fingers and emtpy stomach can handle. <3 And Anya, I won't use Faye. I can tell that you really love your mind-child and I don't want to misrepresent her in any story I write.

Sorry XD
Zack is a little bastard tho, he doesn't care much about strangers, and pretty much everyone's a stranger for him.
Then again, if she still decides to ignore him, we can have the floor of her cell be strangely clean D:
Also I realized that he and Anya's character sort of...have the same power XD
I thought her telepathy referred to mind reading and perhaps also mind controlling, she can also levitate stuff...
Well Zack can ONLY levitate stuff, so that's a difference? <:D

Scarlette D:
Anya doesn't own Faye, I do >.<

Darling, it seems you've messed me and Crona up.
I unfortunely don't own the lovely Freya

Freya???? Now you're mixed up LadyAnya

Ahhh! This is what happens when you're working on two different RP sites!
I meant to say Faye

-is still scrambling to keep up with what's going on- This is what happens when I try to join another thread while this one is just getting started. >.< Whomever owns her, I won't use her, so as not to offend anyone.
And I apologize for mixing up characters.

I just noticed Scarlette is gender neutral.

Yes. Scarlette is gender neutral. How wonderful of you to notice, love.

Scarlette, I'll let you post before I post again

Scarlette, I will make another character if you need one. Oh and I was thinking that the masters/mistresses give their preferences then match up the Gifted with them instead of us having it predetermined on our part. I mean, when we wright we think like our characters. So what if their preferences don't match up with the Gifted we selected for them?

My character will take whoever's left, just so you know -w-

what did i miss D:

Raggy~ You're here!
You missed some stuff but not all that much.

That sounds much better, Crona. Even if they do match up, I think it's better if we let our characters decide which Gifteds they want to take home.