Credits for Freaks: Gifted Slave Sales

Re: Oldschool Gifted

I'm afraid I won't be able to post at all until thursday, finals are right around the corner :(

I'm actually back in my hometown for the holidays, so posting is going to be rather difficult for me.

I would ask, however, that Dugles clarify his amount, so that I know what the heck kind of number I'm looking at. Dugles is confusing enough without the weird numbers shouted in Grace's face.

I'm guessing they meant 1 million...

I'm trying to remember what our posting order was. Does anyone remember? I think it's:

Scarlette
LadyAnya
Crona
Ragnarock
Potato

Does that sound about right? If that's the case, I guess we're on hold until Crona is ready to post again. <3

o .o
OMG I'M SO SORRY!!!!!
I thought it was someone else's turn... I'LL GET A POST UP RIGHT NOW!!!

Oh, and it doesn't look like Potato is going to be getting on anytime soon. I could replace her character if you want. I don't mind.

No, we'll wait for Potato. (: Thanks for the offer though, Crona.

I'm trying to remember what our posting order was. Does anyone remember? I think it's:

Scarlette
LadyAnya
Crona
Ragnarock
Potato

Does that sound about right? If that's the case, I guess we're on hold until Crona is ready to post again. <3

I believe that sounds about right.

Well, even so, we can still wait for her. The holidays are a hectic time, and if it were my turn, I would not have been able to post either, so we'll just wait. (:

I say that for the sake of keeping this roleplay active, that we do skip her. It has been 6 weeks now...

Yeah, I agree. But Ed has also left Iwaku. So we need someone else to play his character, or make a new one to fill in for him.

So it's just us three, then? If you two want, I can just pretend that their two characters left, for the sake of continuity, and if they want to join back up later, we'll see how they can fit in; for now, we'll move on to having my character up for sale next, I suppose, and my buyer will just disappear. Sound good to you two?

Alright, I apologize. I had meant to post so that we could get things going here, and I'm only now getting around to it. D: I'm sorry. There should be a new post up within half an hour of this post...

Would it not perhaps be better to change our 'gifted' character's buyers? I believe all three of us have a 'buyer' character? For the sake of the roleplay it might be easier if we have each of our 'buyer' characters buy someone else's 'gifted' character. If that makes sense. Perhaps I could buy Scarlette's gifted. And Scarlette could buy Daki's and Daki could buy mine?

Sounds good to me. I forget who everyone's characters are. If it ends up that way, you two should just forget that I made Siobahn buy that boy and leave. >_> 'Cause that totally didn't happen...

I'll post a buyer character sheet after school today and get a post in before I start studying for tomorrow's finals.