Crazy, Twisted, Unknown Love <3

Mark's eyes flashed as he looked at him. "Just focus on your own body for now." He gently put a wet hand through his own hair then continued to clean up. He thought it was cute that Jackson called in master but in a way thought it was strange. He shrugged to himself and ran the soap down his stomach, seeing Jackson had left a few fingerprints around his body.

"Okay," he said, focusing on washing his own body. For the most part, the guilt started to fade from Jackson's mind, but part of him still felt bad. Instead of thinking of that, he forced himself to think about something else, anything but things that caused guilt. He let his mind wander as he continued washing, wondering what Mark was thinking.

Finally clean, Mark stepped out and went into his room to throw new clothes on. He put on his boxers then some jeans and pulled a tee shirt over his head. Looking in the mirror he tried to fix his slick-backed hair in annoyance. "Stupid habits..." He muttered, running his fingers through it trying to bring it back to its original state.

Jackson emmerged out the shower a few moments after mark, once he felt squeaky clean and had turned the water off. Of he was sure there wasn't a drop of water left on him, he went back into Mark's room and pulled his boxers on, then his jeans, noticing Mark fiddling with his hair. An eyebrow raised as he watched the boy he loved before he finnaly asked, "What're you doing, Mark?"

Mark growled in annoyance. "I slicked down my hair, now it's all screwy!" He continued to attempt to fix then just plopped down on the bed. "I can't stand my habit. I always mess with my hair, and screw it up."

Jackson slid his shirt on, which helped him hold back a smile of amusement at Mark's words. Honestly he thought it was interesting the way the other man hated to have his hair go anyway but a certain way, and how he always grew annoyed when he played with it later and it went in different directions. Jackson walked over to the bed and sat down next to Mark. He took Mark's chin in his hand and tipped it up, so their eyes were locked. "Hey, I like you hair when it's 'screwy', it looks more natural and not super perfect like when you have it slicked back. The slightly messed up mane look makes you look like a sexy lion."

"Haha, very funny.." He got on his knees and tried to fix it again. "Gah!" He shouted in exasperation. "It looks goddamn terribly, like a mop." He stated and sat down with his knees pulled up to his chest. Almost yelping, he remembered his hips as pain seared through him and he made them straight.

Jackson held in a sigh, having a feeling that it wouldn't matter if every person in the world loved Mark's hair just the way it way, he would still complain about it and his habit. However, Jackson saw this as a quirk, and knew that he had quirks of his own that could possibly be annoying, so he put up with Mark's complaints. "It doesn't look like a mop. And you could always slick it back with a shitton of gel and let it harden. Or you could try that whole rubber band thing to get rid of the habit," he said, wincing when he noticed Mark quickly change positions. Jackson could see it in Mark's face that he was in pain, and Jackson couldn't help but feel awful about it. Dammit, I shouldn't have went so damn fast! I should have been more gentle.

(Ugh, sorry to confuse you, he's mad because he slicked it back in the shower. He usually wears it ( I hate to use this example but i don't know the name of it) kind of like Jacob from Twilight.)
Mark sighed "whatever you say." He looked at him and the expression he had on his face. "Oh, uhm, It's not because of my hips I just didn't want my legs too close to my chest." He said, trying to get rid of the worry. He hated it when Jackson worried about him, it just made Mark upset that he was taking his time to worry about him. "So, don't think too much about it, okay?"

((OOC: OH! Okay. And I take it you don't like Twilight :D?))

"Seriously though, if you want to stap with your habit of slicking it back by running your hands through it then put a rubber band on your wrist and snap it every time you run a hand through your hair. And why don't you try shaking your head and doing a hair flip or something? Maybe that will help make it a little better? Like I said, gel does work," Jackson said. "But it worries me that I could have hurt you and put you in pain. I love you and I don't want to see you suffer from anything, especially something that I caused," he said softly.

(Yeah, no. I <3 vampires with a passion, and I know for a fact they don't sparkle. -_- (sorry if you like like it...))
He ignored the first part, to busy with the last. Mark grabbed his shoulder and gently kissed him and leaned back. "You didn't hurt me. I moved the wrong way, it was my fault. Stop beating yourself up about it." At that moment, his cellphone rang. He looked down and picked it up "oh...do I have to right now- but!- ...fine..." Mark sighed and hung up, dropping his phone to the floor. "I have to go meet up with Toby, he said he wants me to come check something out, it's important." Mark stood.

((OOC: Hehe, I do as well. Seriously, I. Hate. Twilight. Good vampire examples are Dracula from Dracula and Lestat from the vampire chronicles. Trust me, they don't sparkle. >.> Me and my friend agree that those vampires are really just fairies who say they are vampires.))

Jackson smiled slightly after Mark kissed him, kind of liking the way Mark reassured him and shut him up at times. It was nice, and sweet. He didn't truly believe Mark's word about it being his own fault, but knew that the discussion was most likely closed. "I'll shut up since I'm guessing you might kill me if I don't." His eyebrows furrowed after a moment. "Okay. I can stay here, go with you, or if you really want me to, and want me to leave you alone, I can go home."

Mark looked at him and brushed his face gently. "just calm down." Mark frowned. "I'd really like you to come, but Toby said to come by myself. Something's up, I might as well find out what it is." Mark replied before starting out of his bedroom, snagging his jacket from the stairs. Slipping it onto both arms, he slowed his pace as he neared the door.

(yay! I'm not crazy! All my friends love them. They're like "EDWARD!!" And I'm more like "MARSHALL AND DRACULA FTW!!!" (I'm a Marshall lee fan))

Jackson's smile widened wuth Mark's touch and he nodded. "Fine, I will." He followed Mark to the door and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Alright, I think I might run home and get my cell, since I forgot it, while you go see what's up. Call me when you're done with Toby and we can go do something, okay?" He grabbed Mark's chin and stole a peck on the lips, a grin on his face when he pulled away.

Mark grinned and petted his head. "I'll be back soon." He turned and left, walking down the street quickly.

Mark walked passed an alley, yelling out in surprise before one hand covered his mouth and the other tugged him in. A man with pale features stood just a taller then Mark. Toby. "What are you doing man?! You scared me to death!" "Shh!!" Hissed Toby quietly "shut up, do you want to get us killed?!" "What are you talking about, doofus?" Mark answered curiously, keeping his voice low, not wishing to get yelled at again. "Look, man, I got in trouble with the gang. I didn't pay a debt." "This involves me how?" "Well, see.." Toby began to twiddle his thumbs. "If-if I don't get it payed by tomorrow night...I said they could have you- I'm sorry!" "WHAT?!" Mark shouted at the top of his lungs. "Shhh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please, you have to help me pay it out. I wouldn't give them any information but they're good at hunting people down." Mark growled in response. "I'm not helping-" "but-!" "No buts. They won't find me. Bye Toby." Mark ran off quickly as Toby called after him, raising his voice just slightly. "Mark, wait!"

((OCC: I know! I had two friends like that as well. It seems like most girls freak out about it. >.> <3))

A slightly amused look brightened Jackson's eyes and he nodded. "Okay, Mark," he said warmly, following Mark out the door, but going in a different direction toward his house. He had his hands in his pockets and a grin on his face as he walked. Jackson was a happy man, and was looking forward to spending more time with Mark, the man who was now his. In a way, he almost felt odd with how much he was thinking about Mark, but he didn't care.

It didn't take him long to get back to his house and jog back up to his room real quick to grab his phone. While he was grabbing his phone, he happened to notice the hickey that Mark had left on his neck and his grin turned lopsided. Most likely, he probably had scratches left on his shoulder by Mark as well. All of it made him pleased, because he was physically marked as Mark's.

Before he left, he wrote a quick note for his mum in case she came home early, saying he was hanging out with Mark and after he had that written he left and walked back to Mark's house, wondering what it wa that Toby needed to talk to Mark about.

Mark got back home a few minutes after Jackson. A mix if annoyance, anger, and slight worry stuck to his expression. I bet it's a prank. Yeah, that's all. He tried to lie to himself, but that never works. He looked up, almost surprised to see Jackson there. "Hey." He tried to hide it, but his emotions escaped his lips as well as it was printed on his face as if in permanent ink.

Jackson noticed Mark's expression almost immediatly and his eyebrows furrowed. "Hey." He moved closer to Mark and slid an arm around his waist and kissed the top of his head. "What did Toby want? Because now you have this look like you saw a ghost or something and I'm worried." Jackson's eyes locked on Mark's, and he wondered what was wrong.

Mark looked at him and he forced a smile. "Nothing. You know Toby- he's an idiot." He stated plainly, hoping Jackson couldn't notice, but his act was thin. He finally gave in and sighed. "I-it's no big deal. Trust me, he was probably lying."

Jackson didn't believe the lie that Mark told at first and was happier after Mark spoke up again. Whether or not it was something stupid, he was unsure, but all he knew was that he didn't like seeing the nearly fearful look on Mark's face. "Well, whatever it is that has you freaking out, must be something pretty bad. And I would love to know, but if you don't want to tell me you don't have to. So how about we do something to get your mind off of whatever is bothering you, okay?"