Crazy, Twisted, Unknown Love <3

Mark let his tongue twist and rub against Jackson's, before using it to stray from the tongue a bit and just brush along his mouth. Using his two fingers, he started to pound in and out of Jackson as his other hand went into his hair and held his face closer. The moans coming from him was making him hot and proud at the same time, and he enjoyed that mixture. Soon, though, he had to take his mouth away from Jackson's, needing to breath through it and gasp so he can take the thrusts from him. Mark still used his hands to turn Jackson on, but it seems using his mouth has retired at this point.

When Mark's lips pulled away from his, Jackson went to kissing, sucking, licking and biting Mark's neck. He alternated between the four and one of his hands moved to take Mark's member in his hand and start rubbing, up and down, up and down. Jackson's thrusts increased spped and force, to the point where he was pulling all the way out and then thrusting back in with speed, the hand that way rubbing Mark's member moving with the same speed. Between the feeling of being inside him and of Mark's fingers in Jackson, a couple gasps and moans escaped from him every now and then. He was honestly starting to get closer to the brink.

Mark's moans were beginning to become consistent and they sounded as if he couldn't even try to control them anymore. He tried to keep up with the speed Jackson was at, and was very close to it. His other hand was holding tightly onto his shoulder, and by the pressure you coukd tell He was easily starting to get ready to burst. Mark could already feel the warm liquid inside of him already, though he tried to push the feeling away. Mark tried to say something to Jackson, but his word was cut off with another loud gasp.

Jackson could tell by the more consistent moans and byt the way Mark was holding onto his shoulder, that he was close. He wasn't the only one, as Jackson was just barely holding back at this point and it was slowly becoming harder and harder to hold back. The hand on Mark's cock sped up and he bit Mark's shoulder lightly, liked it and then sucked it before a slight gasp escaped his lips. "Nnngh, I-I'm g-gonna come, Mark," he managed to get out between gasps and moans of pure pleasure.

Mark swallowed a yelp and nodded, barely able to speak. "I-I, I c-cant..." His grasp clenched tighter, and soon a gasp left him as his body arched upwards a little and he let go, sliding down all the way onto the bed. Something went down his leg, with his head turned away and his face flushed deeply, you knew he couldn't take anymore and cummed. His body was burning in all the spots he was touched and he looked drained with absolutely no energy left. He opened his eyes slightly and just stared blankly in the direction he was already looking.

Between Mark's grip and some of Mark's cum sticking to him, he felt like he couldn't hold back any longer. Jackson really couldn't take anymore, and exploded inside of Mark, a rack of shivers accompaning his orgasm. Once he was spent, he shifted so he lay next to Mark and wrapped an arm around him. His lips grazed mark's shoulder in a tender and loving way and his brow's furrowed as he worried about Mark and wondered if he was okay. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" He bit down on his cheek, his eyes, eyes locking on Mark. There was one thing he needed to know although he was scared to ask. "D-do you regret any of it?" he asked, his voice much softer.

Mark looked over at Jackson, his body in a bit of shock. "Regret..? Are you joking..? It felt-" he blushed and cut himself off, looking away again. goddamn amazing. The thought came to mind and he closed his eyes in embarrassment. He couldn't find the right words to explain it without feeling nervous about it, so he stayed silent. He glanced back at Jackson.

Jackson watched and waited for Mark's reply, his stomach in knots. What if he says he regrets it? What if he decides he doesn't really love me after all that? What if he makes me go home and says he never wants to see me again and that he doesn't even want to be friends? What if...? Many what ifs swirled through Jackson's head, and those worries were easily potrayed through his wide eyes. Normally he would be more confident, but with the way the whole day had turned out, him confessing to Mark and Mark confessing to him, and then the two making love... well needless to say for a change his confidence was low. However, the second he heard Mark speak, the relief that passed through him was unbelievable and a shaky smile dpread across his lips. "So then my lovely tomato princess, how did it feel then?" he asked, an eyebrow raising. For some reason, he actually liked when Mark blushed like he currently was.

His eyes widened a bit when he said that and he blushed a but more, completely looking at him now. Mark gently lifted his hand and punched him in the shoulder. "I told you not to call me princess." He looked down not wanting to meet his eyes. "It, felt good..." He muttered carefully. He messed with the blanket's corner, trying to relieve some of his embarrassment.

Jackson removed his arm from Mark and rubbed his shouler where Mark had punched it. "Ow," he said, a smile still on his lips and his voice light. He obviously wasn't hurt, and simply just spoke because he liked the word. Once he had been informed that Mark did indeed enjoy their act and not regret it in anyway, he ran his fingers through Mark's hair gently before wrapping his arm around the boy's waist once again and kissing the top of his head. "You're still my princess... or prince if that makes you feel any better. I'm happy it felt good, I was worried for a minute there that you might have regretted it or something. Are you in any pain or anything?"

Only when he brought it up did Mark notice his hips hurt like hell. "My hips hurt a bit- but I'm fine." He quickly added, knowing Jackson is one easy to worry. He relaxed, trying to find a way to comfort the pain, but came up with nothing. just 'cause he penetrated you doesn't make you a female. You can't bend your legs like that. he scolded himself. He looked at Jackson's face, remembering that most of the time he still doesn't believe his words and continued to worry anyway. He scanned his face for any hints he was upset.

At first when Mark said his hips hurt, Jackson felt guilty about going too fast or hard. Even when he added that he was fine, a bit of guilt still ate at Jackson. "I'm sorry I caused you pain," he said, brushing another kiss on the top of Mark's head. He then leaned in, his lips close to Mark's ear. "Next time we make love, you can be the top if you want," he whispered and then pulled back, his eyes once again locked on mark's.

"Err, I, uhm.." He blushed at the last part. He didn't know how to verbalize it, but he kind of liked Jackson on top. He bit his bottom lip carefully, thinking of a way to phrase it. He couldn't come up with anything. so he just glanced at Jackson, hoping he could understand his message through his eyes. please understand.

A crooked smile formed on Jackson's face as he realized by the way that Mark acted, and the look he gave him, that he didn't really want to be on top. It flattered Jackson in a way, making him feel both pride and more love for the blushing boy next to him. With the way Mark was blushing, Jackson couldn't resist kissing the tip of his nose. "You know, I don't think I ever realized exactly how much you blush. How is it that I never noticed that, especially when you look so damn hot and adorable while blushing?"

"I-I don't blush all the time! You would be blushing too if someone kept asking you questions and saying shit like that.." He quickly defended himself, not wanting to seem any more weak in front of Jackson then he already had. "And call me tomato princess again and you won't be able to see anything." He lightly threatened, trying to keep at least some dignity. what's the point? He already saw the weakest side of me..

Jackson shifted slightly so he could hold his hands up in a surrendering way. "Okay, okay I won't call you a princess and you don't blush all the time. If you want, you can say anything you want to me to try to make me blush," the last part he purred. He probably wasn't helping the situation, but he kind of did want to see if Mark would have a reply that made him blush. "And for the record, I think you're perfect and love you, including every aspect of you."

He rolled his eyes a bit at the game he wanted to play. He sat up and took him by his chin "stop it, k? I think you did enough to me today, wouldn't ya think?" His smile showed he was joking, and he gently brushed his face against his before getting out of the bed. He stood up, holding one of his hips with a wince. "I'm going to take another shower..I'm not exactly the type to stay- dirty." He walked out and back into the bathroom.

"Okay, okay, I'll try to be a good puppy dog and listen to all your orders master," Jackson said, his eyes bright and a smile on his face. "So would you prefer I sit and stay or would you like me to join younin the shower to help you with those hard to reach places?" he asked, his expression completely innocent. When Mark winced, he winced mentally, still guilty about inflicting pain on Mark. He hated to cause pain, and that pan made him worry and feel guilty. A look went into his eyes, saying he was sorry about the pain and guilty about it.

"You're choice, Fido." He replied from the bathroom. He had ignored the look in his eyes, hoping if he didn't acknowledge it Jackson would stop feeling that way. He turned on the shower and stepped in, carefully beginning to wash his body, some areas still sensitive to the touch.

Jackson chuckled when called fido, amused by it. He decided that he would join Mark, hoping that being with him could ease his mind about causing pain to Mark. Not only did he hope for that, but he wanted to wash up as well. "Alright then, I think I'll join you, Master," he said as he climbed into the shower with Mark. "Are there any hard to reach places that you would help with Master?" he asked as he started to wash his own body, his eyes bright. Jackson was actually quite enjoying joking around about being Mark's puppy. Who knew he'd ever even call anyone master,let alone like it?