Crazy, Twisted, Unknown Love <3

"J-Jackson? Oh god, dude, where's Mark!? Is he there with you?! Shit, shit, I knew I shouldn't have let this happen! They've probably got him already! Oh god, oh god!" Toby's voice was shrill and sounded very poor and rough. Something bad had happened.

Jackson clenched and unclenched his jaw before speaking. "He's fine and he's with me Toby, in fact right now he's asleep which is why I'm the one who's talking right now. By the way, why the hell did you decide Mark would be payoff for those thugs?" Jackson some how managed to keep his voice even and low as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I-I had too! When I couldn't pay them off, they wanted a sex toy, and I told them I didn't know anyone. They asked for my phone and looked at my texts and since Mark was the last person they asked to see who that was. They swore to kill me if I lied, so I showed them the picture, and they said that would be payoff..I didn't do it on purpose! Just listen to me, Jackson. I don't how you heard this story or why or what parts, but I told Mark and he said he couldn't help pay the money off instead! I told them, since they offered me a chance, and I asked for some more time, but instead they're going looking for Mark! They said one of their friends spotted him with a red head guy, in guessing that's you. You have to watch him! They're masters at kidnapping!"

Jackson's heart plumetted into his stomach and he walked back toward the room quickly, just in case. "Dammit Toby. I heard from Mark because I was at his house when he came back from meeting you and got it out of him becuase he looked like a fucking ghost! Mark most likely thought that you were just playing a prank at first, especially with the way everything has olayed out," by now, his voice was raising and the fingers on his nose pinched harder. "Listen, I have a lot in my savings so just withdraw what you need from there to give to those assholes so they even touch a hair on Mark's head," he said, proceeding to give Toby the information. Eventually he would change the account information, but at the moment all he cared about was Mark's safety.

Toby gulped over the phone. "...I need 40 grand.." Mark shifted a bit and opened his eyes wearily, looking at Jackson. Cocking his head slightly at the sight of his phone he murmured. "Who is it? What do they want?" His words were slurred but quiet, because Toby couldn't hear them at all.

"It's fine, thank you, now goodbye." Nearly all of Jackson's savings were going to be gone, but he didn't give a damn if it meant Mark being safe. He had noticed Mark awake and decided the act he would go with and he quickly hung up the phone without saying another word to Toby and smiled. "It was nobody, just some telemarketer who got your number," he said and walked over to sit next to Mark after he slid the phone into his pocket. Jackson ran his fingers trough Mark's hair and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Go back to sleep, babe, you've had a hard day so far."

Mark smiled lightly, and quickly fell back to sleep. He pulled the blanket up over his shoulder and snuggled into the bed, keeping the sweet nice smile cemented on his face.

Jackson continued to run his fingers through Mark's absent mindly for a moment and then lay down next to him. Worry was on his mind while he wrapped a protactive arm around Mark. Even though he knew Mark was asleep and prbably wouldn't hear, Jackson still whispered in his ear, "I'll always protect you, even if it means my life."

Everything was peaceful. Until Mark winced as there was a loud noise down the hallway. It sounded like a window breaking, and falling with a loud thump of something else along with it. Mark shook a bit, the noises creeping their way into his dreams, turning them into a sour nightmare. He gripped the bed, though all was quiet for a few minutes.

Jackson was wide awake when he heard the noise and his arm tightened aroun Mark. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, he thought. He wasn't armed and he was now scared shitless that something was going to happen to Mark.

Quiet footsteps neared, but before the door to the bedroom could open, the intruder fell on the outside. It was silent, but blood started to creep through underneath the door and a thin pale arm could be seen, full of blood which seemed to match the rest of the body. The arm was much too recognizable, and you could tell easily what happened. Toby had screamed over the phone before Jackson hung up, and now you could see why. They beat him.

Jackson managed to swallow a scream and his breathing had sped up. He was starting to hypervenilate some, but told himself to relax. His eyes locked on Mark while one hand covered his mouth and the other started to shake his shoulder. mark needed to get out of there.

A snicker came and the door swung open. A guy with pitch black hair auburn eyes and tan skin stood on the other side and cocked his head. "Druggie never said anything about a gay lover. Oh well." A smirk creeped across the apparent leader's face and he came in with two others, seemingly twins. Two big ass motherfuckers at that. "Don't worry, we won't hurt him..yet.." The leader held a sidearm in his gloved hand and pulled Mark up so he shouted in surprise.

The second Mark was yanked up by the goons, Jackson jumped up, his eyes hard. Any fear of his own safety was gone and all he wanted to do was protect Mark. "Listen you big idiots, he's a wuss and wouldn't be very fun as a sex toy. I'm sure you want someone who isn't afraid to rebel and cause trouble, not someone who would curl in a corner and cry. If you want someone who would be more interesting take me instead of Mark," he said, all of his wprds about Mark being false. Mark probably would fight, but Jackson would do anything to get Mark out of danger.

Mark looked at Jackson, his eyes full of fear and surprise. The leader just chuckled. "Actually, we like them when they cry." He pulled Mark over into his arms and lifted his shirt, brushing his stomach and Mark winced. "Plus, he looks more like the woman. He should be used to getting things put into him." Mark immediately growled "I'm not a woman." This just made the vicious smile on the leader wider and darker. "Ooh, feisty too?" He asked condescendingly.

((OOC: D: Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I've been sick... I'm so, so, so sorry. *sobs*))

Muscles in Jackson's jaw jumped and his jaw clenched. He honestly couldn't believe the situation that they were in, and part of him still hoped it was all just a very twisted dream. His eyes quickly darted over to Mark, before locking on the leader and he took several steps forward, almost putting himself face to face with the leader. They say in times of fear, terror and deathly situations, fight or flight kicks in causing adreniline, and it was definitely kicking in for Jackson. If he had to, he would even try to fight the thugs, even if it was obvious that they would win in any fight. "Either take me instead or tell me how much you neanderthal, nincompoop(SP), idiots want and I'll give it to you. 'Cause either way, you'll have to go through me first if you want him," he snarled. His eyes held a fire, and a hatred for those men.