Crazy, Twisted, Unknown Love <3

"I didn't mean-" Mark sighed, knowing Jackson would just fight it and say he was sexy anyway. Leaning back deeper in his seat, he stared ahead, before hearing him speak again. "Well, the gang can't get up there, can they? And the wouldn't pay me an earlier visit.." He slowed down then glanced at Jackson "right?"

"It will be pretty difficult to get up here, plus I don't see them tring anything early." Once a red light came, Jackson glanced at Mark. "Everything is going to turn out okay, so don't worry." When the light turned green again, he turned his eyes back to the road.

Mark smiled lightly. "Yeah, you right." Placing his hand on his thigh, he didn't think much of it sexually. "You're really great, Jackson. I always wondered why I loved you and you keep answering it. Hell, you care more then a woman would have. Probably just kick me to the curb and say good luck."

Jackson smiled, happy to know that Mark seemed to be relaxing more. "of course I'm right," he said. "i wouldn't ever kick you to the curb, and I think if someone really loves a person, they'll put up with anything." He turned into the parking lot of the store, parked the car and killed the engine, his eyes locking on Mark's.

Mark winced at 'put up with it', but he tried to ignore it. Taking his chin, he gave Jackson a quick kiss, though hiding it from the windows then slid back and got out of the car.

Jackson smiled after being kissed, not having noticed the wince, and then climbed out of the car and went next to Mark. He slipped his arm around mark's waist and led him into the store.

Mark smiled at him, petting his hand gently. He looked away and glanced around the store. "So, what should we get?" Mark asked. He hadn't noticed the strange stares at the two from some of the customers, and slipped away to look at something.

jackson's smile widened a little more, and he could almost forget about what Mark told him and pretend that the two were up there for the hell of it. "Some form of food that probably isn't difficult to make." Once Mark had slipped away, Jackson followed, just to beon the safe side. He had noticed the stares, but didn't really care. The onlookers could think whatever they wanted.

Mark looked among the shelf and grabbed some chips and crackers, continuing along the aisle. He seemed to have tuned out again. Maybe he had noticed the stares...usually he uses tuning out as a defense mechanism also. Was he upset with the stares?

Jackson follwed closely behind Mark, letting him pick out whatever. Every once in a while, Jackson would pick up something, like cereal or whatever caught his attention.

He finished picking things and waited for Jackson to finish. Mark looked around. At this end of the store, no one was staring at them. why only at the front of the store? He wondered, then glanced back at Jackson.

Jackson picked up one last thing, smiled, and kissed Mark on the cheek. "Ready to checkout and go?" he asked. It was then he noticed the slightest bit of questioning on Mark's face, and wondered what was bothering him, but decided not to ask at that moment.

Mark smiled, calming a bit. "Yeah, sure." But his peace was crushed immediately as they turned and he caught the sight of the same glares from the front of the store, but new customers boring into his skin with fiery glares. He sighed, still confused.

Jackson notcied the glares immediatley, and sent back his own glare. He knew not everyone was supportive of a relationship like his and Mark's, but really it was none of their buisness and they didn't need to judge. He led mark to the checkout, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible.

Mark quickly put everything down, obviously feeling the same way Jackson was. He looked away, seriously hoping none of the customers were looking at them anymore.

Jackson was happy when they were finished with checking out and grabbed the few bags, one of his hands closing around Mark's as he led him back to the car. It took all of about a minute for Jackson to have the car unlocked, the bags in the trunk and for him to be holding the door open for Mark. A slightly guilty look was in his eyes. "I'm sorry about all the assholes who stared," he said softly.

Mark smiled a little sadly. "It's alright. A lot of people are like that. If we wanna keep this relationship, we might as well get used to it." He sat down in his seat, closing the door, careful not to catch Jackson's fingers. He wanted to get out of their quickly. The stares had taken away his happiness, and his confidence.

Jackson nodded and went around to his side, closing the door once he was inside the car. He noticed how down Mark was and a frown formed on his lips. He reached over and cupped his face, turning it so thier eyes were locked. "Hey, don't let those idiots bring you down. We're stronger than that and they aren' worth it. I love you and that matters more then idiots, right?" he asked brushed his lips lightly against Mark's.

"O-of course it does. It's just...I don't know, I didn't think it would be this hard." He looked away then back at him. "Maybe...Maybe we should stop doing anything like that in public. They didn't do anything when we were just standing near each other." He asked timidly, not sure what Jackson's response would be. He had a feeling it would be negative.

Jackson forced a smile, hoping it seemed genuine as he let go of Mark's face. He hated the idea that everything would be more secret and private. It didn't bother Jackson in the least what people thought, but he knew that Mark cared more. "It's fine, I'll keep myself from doing anything stupid around other people. After all, I care more about you being happy," he said, his words truthful. If Mark wanted him to, he would become more private with being with Mark and keep from flaunting it if it made him happy. Mark's happiness was more important.

Jackson turned and started the car, pulled out of the parking lot and started toward the cottage.