Crazy, Twisted, Unknown Love <3

In a bit of surprise, he smiled, and kissed his cheek gently. He gripped his knee in thanks, and leaned back, closing his eyes much more peacefully.

Jackson had noticed how peaceful Mark looked, and it made most of Jackson content, but there was still a small part that hurt. He wanted to face the world, not hide form it. Either way, he kept a smile on his face, and buried the feelings. At least he had Mark to himself and knew that Mark loved him. And that was what he kept telling himself as he drove, and eventually pulled into the driveway of the cottage. The feelings were now buried a little more, making him feel better. Once the engine was off, he climbed out of the car and retrieved the bags from the trunk and went to go unlock the front door.

Mark opened his eyes when they reached the cottage, and got out and helped with the bags. He walked over and stood closely behind Jackson, so there clothes brushed. He leaned over a bit and pressed his lips near Jackson's ear "I'm sorry. I just can't stand the thought of someone hating us, just because of our relationship. It's wrong, and I know I shouldn't like them, but.." He trailed off from his whisper.

As Jackson was opening the door, he felt Mark ner him and heard his words. His lips curved up a little more, his becoming more genuine. He did want to fight the world, but he supposed he would live as long as he still had Mark. "It's fine, Mark. I know you just don't want people to be labeling you because of who you love and it's fine. I love you, and as long as you're stil mine, I'm happy," he said as he walked inside and set the bag down, his eyes locking on Mark.

Mark smiled a bit and set the bags down near the door, closing it behind him. He looked over at Jackson, standing unmoving for a moment until he laughed a little. "What? Am I dressed weird or something?" Mark saw how Jackson was always looking at him, but now he just realized it more.

Jackson realiezed what Mark meant by his words and his cheeks grew quite red. He quickly looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. "Naw, it's just I'm still wondering if I'm dreaming at times. I mean I look at you and I have to wonder if now you really are mine, or if this is just some illusion or hallucination. Not only that, but you're like an open book and I just like making sure that you're happy and that this is all really ahppening."

Mark smiled at this. He went over and snagged his chin, gripping his waist and pulling him up against his chest. "This is real." He leaned down and kissed his lips, pressing gingerly against Jackson awhile before leaning back. Sliding his hand around to his cheek, he said softly "come on, we better unpack."

Jackson was pleased and taken a bit by surprise by the kiss. Mark's reaction to what Jackson said pleased him, and made him happy. Even if everything was a dream, he didn't want to wake up any time soon. Once Mark had pulled away, Jackson nodded and took Mark's hand in his for a moment and kissed it. "You're right, we better," he said, after he let go of Mark's hand. He grabbed a couple bags and went into the kitchen to start putting things away.

Mark picked up a few bags and ran over to the rooms and started to unpack. Opening up the suitcase, she slowly started to take everything out one by one, placing all the things in the drawers and on hangars.

Once Jackson had finished with what he was doing, he went to go find Mark. Once he found him, he walked up to him and slide his arms around his waist. "You finished?"

Mark smiled, placing his hands over Jackson's. He turned and kissed his forehead. "Almost. Just a few more things." He placed his hand on his neck and leaned back a bit. "You finished too quickly."

His smile widened. "Okay. And I did not finish too quickly. I finished at normal speed," Jackson said, enjoying Mark's touch.

"You calling me slow?" He asked playfully, and grabbed him. Before he could move, he pushed him onto the bed and kissed him. "And you called me the slow one." Mark laughed and got off, finishing up the suitcases and moved them away.

Jackson chuckled. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," he said, his smile turning into a grin. When he was pushed onto the bed, he was taken by surprise, especially when he was kissed. It was nice and he enjoyed it. As he sat up, he chuckled again and watched Mark move around like a worker bee, whcih brought the image Mark as a bee into his head. It all resulted in him chuckling again.

Mark glanced over his shoulder when he was done. "What's so funny?" He smiled and turned around, walking over and sitting by Jackson. He had a feeling it involved him.

The grin on Jackson's face widened more and became slightly crooked. "I know you'll kill me for this, especially since you still owe me for me calling you tomato princess, but the way you're walking around, you look like a worker bee."

"Oh, yeah. I still have to get you for that don't I? Sorry, baby." He punched him roughly in the shoulder, but lifted his sleeve and gently kissed the spot. "I just wanted to shut you up a bit." Mark lifted his hand to Jackson's neck and softly nuzzled his chest.

Jackson smiled, amused when Mark remembered about the tomamato princess comment, and even more amused by being called baby. The punch didn't hurt him, but he still rubbed his arm although he was made happy by the kiss and soon forgot about the punch as he slid his arm around Mark. He brushed a kiss on the top of his head, his hand resting on Mark's back.

Mark closed his eyes, every so often trying to blink. You finally understood he was tired, and was trying to stay awake. He was probably so worried before about the gang and all that, he wore himself out. But soon, his body went limp in Jackson's arms and he fell fast asleep. Just afterwards, his phone rang in his back pocket, the screen reading 'Toby'.

Jackson rubbed Mark's back gently, realizing how long the day had been for him so far and looked down at him. He almost looked peaceful now that he was asleep, and jackson was happy and relieved for that. Once again he brushed his lips against the top of Mark's head, and shifted gently so that he could grab Mark's phone and lay him down. While he did all of this, he held his breath, praying that Mark would stay asleep and went out into the hallway, closing the door quietly behind him. His eyebrows furrowed and he picked up Mark's phone. "Hey Toby," he said keeping his voice down as he walked down the hall.