1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
Hi! Sailor Moon here, and as my title reads I am searching for a partner for a Western roleplay. The ideal candidate will be 18+, as I am going to be 25 this year and the idea of roleplaying with someone much younger than me puts me off. Romance is a big thing for me in roleplays, but I prefer things to start out slow, with lots of character development as our characters build upon their relationship.

As far as writing standards go, I only want someone that's able to consistently push out at least three full bodied paragraphs. Emotion, dialogue, maybe even hints at their thought process every now and then. I can usually match whatever my partner throws out, unless you are consistently throwing novels my way. I will usually post at least five or six paragraphs, unless a scene is dialogue heavy. I don't mind a typo here and there, baby jesus knows I do not have perfect grammar. That said, I do my very best. :)

I'm not looking for someone that doesn't post too often, since I am trying to get back into posting at least every couple of days for my roleplays. I need someone that is active and will not disappear. Sometimes I won't be in the mood to write, I'll usually let you know, but I won't just drop without letting you know. I expect the same courtesy, obviously.

The types of characters I play tend to be on the weaker side, more feminine, and quite sassy. Why? These are just the types of characters I enjoy playing most, especially in this type of setting. With that said, I'm totally fine with most character archetypes, but I prefer our characters to be contrasting. I don't particularly enjoy roleplaying with people that create similar characters to my own. I do love a hapless damsel, but that's not everyone's style, I know. With that said, I love a partner who knows how to throw a wrench in to our plans to spice things up or make life more difficult for our poor MCs. I'm also believer in side characters, so my ideal partner will be able to bring in more characters when it's appropriate.

I am also open to Western/Steampunk and Western/Sci-fi.

My pairings for this are mostly generic, but I'd want to focus more on the forbidden love aspect, as well as toss in action and adventure.

Here are some pairings I have in mind:
Pastor's Daughter x Deputy
Pastor's Daughter x Sheriff
Saloon Owner/Bartender x Sheriff

Also, if you think I'd be a good fit for any one of your FxF 1x1's feel free to message me! I will consider it. :)

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Saber
Status
Not open for further replies.