Corrupted Bloodline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gali brushed his waist ever so slighlty with her wings, "You can't judge a man based on his parents. A man, or angel for that matter, is his own being..." She rubbed his sides, then caressed his face.

"True, but, I suppose they couldn't care less." Tahu kissed Gali once again when she caressed his face. "It wasn't all that bad though, we still had some good times." A warm smile came across his face.

That was the opportunity that she wanted, "I want to have times like that again."

Gali kissed him deeply, "Show me you want to."

Tahu kissed her again, becoming slightly more excited and less able to repress it. He slowly began kissing down her neck.

Gali smiled and let herself moan in pleasure as he did so. She knew she had finally gotten him to loosen up.

Tahu laid her down and began to strip her, becoming less aware of what he was doing.

Gali went higher and higher as more clothing was shed. She kept pressing their flawless skin against each other.

(OOC: So how shall we transition from this btw? Some type of fade to black?)

He brushed his wings against hers, continuing to move down her body as he finished stripping her.

(If you want to play it, take it to PM. For now, I'll handle this)

Curling their fingers together, Gali trapped him in a deep kiss. She pressed his body into his and she gave a loud moan.
-Later-

Tahu awoke in the middle of the night, feeling as if something was there, watching them. He surveyed the room, his eyes glowing slightly. Nothing bizarre had appeared, he shrugged it off and laid back down, unable to sleep.

Gali had let go of him about twenty minutes before that. She had pulled on her underwear (although she prefered the clothing of the angels, she was reduced to this strange coverage) so she wouldn't be naked if attacked. She woke up blearily when he woke up, "Tahu, what is wrong?"

Tahu hadn't even noticed her awaken until she spoke. "Hm?" Turning to look at her, he really couldn't see past the darkness. "Oh, nothing, I thought I felt something off."

Gali sat up, her wings not red anymore but just blue. It was a sign of concentration. Slowly, the water in the room became denser. The moisture increased so she could use an old trick; if somewhere wasn't as potent, there was a living being sucking it up. She found none, "I feel nothing."

"I figured as much." He whispered, "I'm probably just imagining things." Just in case, he allowed himself to survey the room once more, the only creatures' heat signatures that met his eyes were his own and Gali's. "Well it's nothing then." He laid back down.

Gali held onto him, "If you ever need help, wake me up. I'll just be sleeping," She curled her arms around his chest and she leaned his head on his shoulder, 'Love you." then she was asleep again. Angels were truely romantic creatures.

"Alright then." He said, smiling at her despite being unable to see her. "Sleep well." It was only a matter of minutes before he followed her into sleep.

When morning came, Gali felt amazing. She had never had sex, nor had she ever been loved. It made her wings tremble and her eyes close. It filled ever single fiber of her body and it made her want to fly into the sun. She sat up, rubbing his chest.

"Good morning, sunshine..." Tahu had said with a grin. He was still a tad exhausted from the previous night, but he paid it no mind. "How're you feeling today?"

Status
Not open for further replies.