Corrupted Bloodline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her blush deepened hard and her wings were now almost red. She accidentally gave a soft moan.

Tahu jumped slightly, not expecting that. Despite it, he moved beside her and gently patted her shoulder, trying to think of how to calm her.

Gali moaned a bit more and laid there, "ah...touch me again," She moaned. Angel's, if aroused, lose themselves faster than humans.

Shit! He thought. I probably shouldn't have done that... mm.. Not knowing what to do, he patted her again, still trying to think.

Gali moaned, "Ah...you feel nice..." She let one hand stroke his back.

She's already lost it... Tahu shook as she ran her hand down his back, having more willpower over his impulses. "um... th..thank you..?" He didn't know what the hell to say, he just had to see where this situation would go.

Gali closed her eyes, "you're...very...beautiful..." She moaned softly.

He ran a hand across one of her wings, even like this, they kept their visual appeal. "Ah ha... as are you.." he said sincerely.

Gali looked up at him. Her wings started to turn purple, a sign of affection. While each angel's wings were a base color, their emotions would swirl over them if they were aroused. For her, this meant that they were very high. She felt blood rush to her face and she curled her wings around them, pulling him just gently down towards her.

He watched as her wings changed, hoping that was the end of that. Panicking slightly, he let her wings draw him in, and grew a subtle blush as he was pulled closer. Taking one of her hands, he said, "Are you okay now..?" Giving her a smile.

Gali smiled, "Now that your with me, yes." She pulled him so their faces were only inches apart. Angels were romantic creatures, after all.

Without hesitating any further, Tahu moved in, kissing her softly. Something he'd wanted to do earlier, but had just hidden up to this point. Unlike most angels, Tahu was more isolated and concealed his emotions. This allowed him to have some type of control over his emotions, with the exception of rage, which may be because of his half-demon blood.

Gali kissed him back. Her wings slowly stroked his back, and her hands wandered up along his sides. She deepened the kiss by opening her mouth.

He shivered feeling Gali's wings against his back. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he allowed his wings to open completely, as they began shivering with him. Subtly, he slid his tongue into hers as the kiss deepened.

Angels are the most romantic creatures created. She slowly, so slowly he could stop her if he so pleased, to lift his shirt up.

"Wait..." Tahu whispered, "are you sure you want to...?" He really couldn't finish that question, as he felt it a bit too odd. Looking away for a quick second, he said "nevermind" and continued, allowing Gali to remove his shirt.

Gali pulled it off and used her wings to run his skin, "mum..You feel nice..."

Tahu found himself getting a tad excited as Gali ran her wings across his skin. "This feels nice..."

Gali smiled at him, "I've never understood why no one likes you. I always did. Remember we used to race together?" She was rubbing his lower back.

"mm... Yeah. I remember." He stroked her hair softly, "but I was born half demon... so everyone was afraid I was going to end up a demon..." He always hated his childhood, thinking of everyone being so prejudice against his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.