Corrupt Wishing Well of Doom!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, you die as the room you are in fills with enough books to completely fill the room and crush you under their weight.
I wish I won the noble prize.

Granted but they misspell your name thus leaving you unable to cash the prizemoney check.

Wish I had a laptop

Granted but it explods befor you even toched it

I wish for wish of wish of wish

Granted but you end up where you begin with nothing.
I wish I had a horse.

Wish granted, but you end up in an afterlife exactly like your previous life, thus having gained nothing.

I wish I had my own inhabitable, fertile, non-dangerous island where I could live.

wish granted but the Islead sinks to the bottom of the ocaen with fishs

i wish fo no wishs

You can now no longer wish for anything. You don't want anything and so take pleasure in nothing.

I wish for my ruined hard drive to be in working order again.

wish granted its fixs but the next day its ddistoryd into a millon pies

i wish not be a fly but can fly

Granted. You can fly by being shot out of a cannon.

I wish I could dream for however long I wanted, without waking up.

Granted now you can dream but your dream is your realty.

i wish to be in a horror moive and die by the wolf man and vampire in a slow and painful death then die fast at the end of it and be in heave with god and hope he kicks me down to hell and to see the devil and he makes my life a living night mare wich i dont have and then just go to earth and kill a person (longs wish ever beat that)

It all happens exactly that way. But you are unconscious all the while, so you can't experience the adventure.

I wish I had a block of aquarel paper in the drawer of this table in front of me, not on fire, safe and retrievable.

you get it but it set on fire on its own

i wish you to stop wishing

Granted, but then I immediately start again.

I wish to see a rainbow.

granted right after i hit yu a cross the head which gives you a bones of seeing stars

i wish to see stars too

Now you are rooted to the ground with your back. All you can look at is the sky.

I wish I could kill with impunity.

Granted, but the people you have to kill are the ones you love.

I wish I had some yummy ice cream!

Granted, but after the first bite your throat is too sore to eat anything cold.

I wish Iwaku had servers that were always up.

Granted, but as soon as the remodel is made a giant alien spaceship crashes into the international main server, destroying the internet forever.

I wish that my fish could fly.

Granted, so now they keep getting lost in the curtains, cupboards, outside whenever you open the window, etc.

I wish I could speak every single language perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.