Corrupt Wishing Well of Doom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, you have an incredible pet tiger, but it's blind and doesn't have a tail.

I wish I had more cable channels.

Granted, But the channles are all in a forgein language that you can not understand.

I wish i had the abillity to run at super speeds.

Granted, but you can't see where you're going and keep running into walls.

I wish I had my wallet back.

Granted, You get your wallet back, but it's filled with tiny sea slugs that smell like rainbows.

I wish I could come up with an idea for something to draw.

Granted, But the drawinfg dissapears after you finish.

I wish i could go to another furry rave.

Granted but it turns into a pumpkin as soon as you start having fun.

I wish my fridge could wear a top hat and bring me a drink.

(@BlueAngelCake: What do rainbows smell like?)

Granted, but it has a snide comment about everything you do, making it a very rude butler.

I wish...I dunno...I was Batman.

(@Quiet One They smell like hope and despair and a bit like old gym socks that haven't been washed in 12 years mixed with oranges.)

Granted, You truly don't know you are secretly Batman. >.< You can only unlock your secret awesomeness if you fall in love with your true love that happens to be a monkey that is in the witness protection program somewhere in Antartica.

I wish my teacher would actually tell me when she cancels class so I didn't have to walk all the way to college and turn around and walk right back.

Granted, but the next time she isn't here, there is an earthquake and your college is the only safe place.

I wish I were dead.

Granted, but you come back from the dead only to die once every three hours and each time you die you come back as a different being. Animal, person, plant, etc.

I wish I had an alcoholic beverage. >.<

Granted but its your least favorite bottle of alcohol and its all you can have for a week

i wish i could go to sleep and dream about death and stuff

Granted, but you go to sleep and wake up every five minutes cause of the nightmares about dead frogs and caterpillars.

I wish I had a comfy chair.

Granted but you have to sit up every 3 seconds because one of the springs is slowly coming up out of the chair on your toosh

I wish I had a goldfish named steve

Granted, but Steve is dead and you have no choice but to leave him floating in his magical tank of doom.

I wish for the cutest most adorable kittens that are alive and not sick.

Granted but they love chewing on your shoes every morning and meow at exactly 6 in the morning everyday

I wish i had 1 dollar

Granted, but it explodes in a huge poof of sparkles as soon as you touch it.

I wish I had orange juice.

Granted but the orange juice is expired and is poisoned to where if you drink it you will die.

I wish i had a dead pony

Granted, but it comes back to life and spreads a dangerous horse plague that turns everyone you know and care about into ponies that have tails where their faces should be.

I wish I had a huge gaming room full of working computers and televisions.

Granted but the power goes out every ten minutes causing the computers and other electronics to shut down.

I wish i had a working gun with 1 bullet.

Granted but the bullet is a little thing made up of sparkle dust and makes the gun poof into oblivion when you shoot it.

I wish messes would clean up themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.