Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Easy. Granted, the temperature is now 0K.

I wish for non-salty water in an amount that compensates for the amount of salt I've eaten.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Yatagarasu
Granted. The water is from a freshwater pond and slimed over the top with algae and insects. There also might be something alive in there.
I wish my room was clean.

Granted. Your room is now a sterile, empty, featureless box in the shape and size of your room. There is a slight lack of air in there as well, plus all the things that were in there have been "cleaned out".

I wish for the cure to mental diseases.

Granted. Said cure requires the ritual sacrifice of a dozen orphans, along with the heart of a troll and the throat blood of a dragon. ironically, everyone thinks you are completely mental for trying to gather all of that and locks you up in the local asylum

I wish for the sun to stop shining in my eyes without me going blind in any way, shape or form.

Granted. The sun stops shining all together, and all life on the planet dies as we go hurtling into space.

I wish I didn't suck at League.

Granted. You are now a Challenger at league...except you'll only stay that way if you become more salty.

I wish I can aim properly in Overwatch

Reactions: CandyPrincess
MORE salty? Hahaha I am already 100% Sodium.
You can now aim perfectly, but only at Genjis, who always deflect your ability back at you.

I wish I had enough money to buy Overwatch.

Granted; you now have enough money to buy a copy of Overwatch -- and ONLY that game, and nothing else. Soon, your internet connection and electricity both get cut off due to you not paying the bills anymore.

I wish for the inspiration to make a wish.

You get the inspiration to make a wish to destroy Existence itself, mutating you into an unstoppable Final Fantasy Final Boss with that primary desire.

I wish that I could forget anything I wanted to forget.

(So in other words, I am now Exdeath? I can live with that >=D )

Granted, you now have absolute retrograde and anterograde amnesia, allowing you to forget anything you want to forget. Of course, you forget everything else too, but hey, details, right?

I wish to control the power of the Void! (PS: by "Void", I mean the stuff from FF5, as described in these two links.)

Granted! You now control the Void from League of Legends and all its insecty goodness and turn into something like Kassadin.

I wish I could look like my avatar.

Granted! Now nothing happened. In fact, nothing at all ever happened!

I wish for a shaver that runs on carbon dioxide.

(I always forget!! Dammit.)

Granted! It is the size of your arm in order to accommodate all the technology.

I wish I wasn't so forgetful.

Granted, you're now marginally less forgetful than before. Marginally.

I wish for the magical wending machine to dispense actual drinks and snacks.

Granted! The Magical Wending Machine now dispenses only food and drink. The Magical Vending Machine, however, still does whatever it wants.

I wish for a ticket to Florida to visit my boyfriend.

Granted. You get a boat ticket to Florida. Just a boat. A dingy, at that.

I wish for innate knowledge on everything I am supposed to know.

Granted. You get a boat ticket to Florida. Just a boat. A dingy, at that.

I wish for innate knowledge on everything I am supposed to know.
Granted. On a side note, have you watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?

I wish that I could turn RPs into pocket realities.

Granted. These realities are like tiny snowglobes that fit into your pocket. Try not to abandon the RP, we all know characters do silly things when left alone and you wouldn't want to come back to a bloody snowglobe.

I wish for a premium Crunchyroll subscription.

Granted, but it only lasts 48 hours.
BAWR9TJEFHS
I wish I could transform into a magic girl.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person