Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Granted. You're now stuck in the Madoka plot.

I wish I was an invincible tiny person.

Granted. You're now stuck in the Madoka plot.

I wish I was an invincible tiny person.
Granted, but only while you are genuinely trying to show affection to someone you care about.

I wish that there were an RP where necromancers keep trying to be heroic, but get hilariously misunderstood every time they try to save the day.

Granted. Every time the game is played, however, real undead rise from the graves to wreak havoc on the world.

I wish that I could summon dance partners at will, who can only dance with me, and of whom I can dismiss at will back into nonexistence.

Granted. They're all zombies, skeletons and otherwise undead though. And while this was acceptable in Michael Jackson's song due to it obviously being fake, using necromancy in the real world is... generally frowned upon, to say the least.

I wish for Pokémon to exist in the real world.

Granted. But the thing is, they always have. Did you see MatPat's theory on how humans just are Normal-type Pokémon? Oh yes, and added a horde of Ghost-types, Rotoms and Froslasses foremost. Watch your electronics, and put on a jacket.

I wish for my pair of scissors to be sharper, but still inanimate.

Granted; the handle of the scissors is now so sharp that whenever you pick it up, you immediately cut yourself.

I wish to unsee Foodforpigs' avatar.

Granted. Now you have no memories at all and must re learn everything in life.

I wish I was Daenerys Targaryen.

Granted, you live around giant dragon dicks now.

I wish I had horns.

Granted. You have horns growing from your ribcage, piercing your heart. Welp.

I wish Sanders would win the presidential election in the US in 2016.

I wish Sanders would win the presidential election in the US in 2016.
Congrats, your pick won the election and then proceeded to do the things he opposed/ prove to be a liar. Congrats, here's your new president who does nothing right.

I wish I had a clone.

Granted. It kidnaps you and flawlessly replaces you in every aspect of your life while keeping you in the torture-dungeon it built in your basement. The torture is of a non-sexual basis.

I wish to be able to understand and utilize every form of communication at will, including but not limited to languages, technological means, media, etc.

Granted, you are able to - at will - understand and utilize any form of communication in existence. However you cannot control which communications you receive, when, or how often, and there's a lot of telepaths in this world who just don't shut up. You literally never experience a day of silence ever again.

I wish for safe, sturdy furniture to furnish my apartment with

Granted. You receive a beautiful furniture set made strong, sturdy, and durable. And an eviction notice.

I wish that whenever I make a purchase, the exact amount of money needed to make the purchase, both valid and commonly used in the country I'm making my purchase in, appeared in my pocket, in the largest applicable valuation of the units.

Granted. The money appears in your other pair of pants at home, and turns invalid before you can get home. And when you do, all the notes are ridiculously sticky.

I wish for my and everyone else's clothes to always be free from stains and odor.

Granted. The money appears in your other pair of pants at home, and turns invalid before you can get home. And when you do, all the notes are ridiculously sticky.

I wish for my and everyone else's clothes to always be free from stains and odor.
Granted. You are thereafter mauled by angry tie-die enthusiasts

I wish for nothing I own now or in the future to get stolen

I wish for nothing I own now or in the future to get stolen
Granted. You now need the consent of the items you own in order to remove something in or on them. Your clothes are furious. Good luck using cutlery. And the best part is, not even time can take your possessions away. When all is over, when all wars are fought, when all life is gone, your possessions will be the only items to outlive the universe.

I wish for maximum convenience in whichever daily practice.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minibit
Granted, but life because utterly boring and dull for you.

I wish to be happy the majority of the time.

Congratulations, you now annoyingly see the positive in literally everything.

I wish I could fluently speak a language that isn't English

Granted, you now speak Elvish and only Elvish.

I wish to be handsome beyond belief.

Granted. You are now incomprehensably handsome. Everyone wants to do nothing but look at you for hours on end, finding you quite the pleasure to just watch. And when they aren't looking at you, they're looking at photos of you. Also, mirrors just seem more useful by the day.

I wish for the power to summon any kind of food item I want at will.