Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Granted, you may now transform into an animal of your choice, at a time of your choice. Your mind isn't affected by the animal's instincts, in fact your brain isn't affected by the transformation at all! Make sure you stick to those with the same brain size.

I wish for the combination to the large safe outside my house to be written in numeral symbols understandable in my current state, on a note impervious to physical damage.

Granted; you get the note in question, which is written in numeral code... in invisible ink, which is only revealed by treating the note with a certain chemical. But trust me, the numeral symbols themselves are understandable for you.

I wish for the skill to bake the most delicious pizzas in the history of pizzas, without limitation to the amount of pizzas I can bake.

Granted. Somehow everyone finds the pizza recipe you've been granted to be the very best, like no one ever was. Unfortunately, this recipe contains a ridicolous amount of insanely expensive ingredients that it would take a fortune to only make one pizza out of.

I wish for trees.

Granted, you get several exotic trees imported from Africa. Did I mention there's also an Africanized Honey Bee nest in each of said trees?

I wish for wasps, bees and all related species to lose their apparent hatred towards humanity.

Granted. All insects in even mediocre relation to bees have now no defense instinct, as that's what their "hatred" is, and will now ignore humanity altogether. Besides the fact that they still being there at all counts as occupying their space, and hordes of literally fearless flying insects set out to protect what is theirs.

I wish for my homework to be done in a manner that makes it look like I did it in a professional way, without actually having any of my interaction with it.

Granted. Your homework is done in an absolutely perfect way, and looks really professional to boot. And as you said didn't want you have any of your interaction with it, I made absolutely sure that you won't be able to interact with it by putting it in the safe inside a safe inside a safe inside a safe on your front yard.

Granted. Nothing happened. In fact, now nothing at all ever happened!

I wish to know the combination to the safes in my front yard.

Granted; you know the combinations of all of the safes in your front yard, including those of the several dozen safes that just spawned. By the way, you never asked to know which combination belonged to which safe. Good luck figuring out which one of the multi-100-digit combination belongs to which safe.

I wish for destruction to rain from the heavens.

Granted. Destruction rains from the heavens, starting with targeting you... and ending with it as well. That destruction sure lasted shortly.

I wish for @Buttercorn 's reign of terror to end.

Granted, but you've been sent a lifetime supply of butterpeas instead.

I wish for nothing to happen

Granted. Time slows to a halt and literally nothing happens, for eternity.

I wish for infinite wishes

Granted. Your amount of wishes attains a non-number, and therefore transcends the imagined plane of reality, ceasing to exist as you know it. No more wishes for you.

I wish for the knowledge on which combination belongs to which safe in my garden.

Granted. You now know which combo is for which safe. Except no one told you someone had replaced all the safe to be the same design and swapped them into different places. Good luck bro.

I wish for the power to bend reality

Granted. You see this: Reality​ ? You can now do that to the word "Reality" wherever it is written.

I wish for my hugs to remove depressing thoughts.

Granted. You can now cure depressing thoughts with your hugs...except you end up contracting these depressing thoughts everytime you hugged someone.

I wish for more money :D

Granted. You can now cure depressing thoughts with your hugs...except you end up contracting these depressing thoughts everytime you hugged someone.
I won't mind. As long as I help. Besides, their depressing thoughts can't be too applicable to me.

Granted. 100 000 exact copies of your currently owned, highest valued bill are now in your possession. They also have the same serial number though.

I wish for this wish to gain a disadvantage to myself.

Granted, you have a baby

I wish for a puppy

Reactions: Immortal_Chaos
Granted. You get a puppy. It is energetic and yet cuddly, and it loves you very much.

...After a year, your house is robbed, and the robber leaves your puppy dying, so that as you arrive, it is just letting go.

__

I wish for this wish not to gain a disadvantage.

Granted; this wish will not gain a disadvantage. However, the next time you make a wish, you will gain the disadvantage that you would've gotten with this wish; namely, the complete and utter destruction of all existence.

I wish for MOAR POWAH!

Granted. Your physical power, and followingly muscle mass, has been multiplied by 1000. Although, that's just your arms. Never skip leg day.

I wish for the disadvantage I would have gotten on the last wish, to be nullified.