Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Your wish has been granted- you are given a half starved lion that eats you on site.

I wish to be the best writer the world has ever seen.

Granted but you were one second ago.

I wish all my evil deeds are erased.

Granted but you were one second ago.

I wish all my evil deeds are erased.
Wish granted. You, along with all of your deeds, whether good or bad, are now erased from Existence.

I wish for this next post to be in meme format.

iRqSqZ7.jpg

I wish for everyone to have a year of study's worth of knowledge of game theory.

Reactions: Nue
Congrats, everyone now has a year of game theory and are analyzing so much that the whole world goes into dissrray in the mean time.

I wish for a smile.

You get a smile- of sharp teeth in a dark alleyway. A cat/human hybrid rips you to shreds before you can run.

I wish for warm pajamas.

Congrats, you have received one gold tooth! Unfortunately it turns everything it touches to gold as well, sooooooo.....Have fun being a statue.

I wish for a cup of tea.

Granted, but it's poisoned.

I wish for all the gold and silver and money in the world.

Congratulations, you just collapsed te economy and money is now useless.

I wish for death.

Granted, but your soul lands in Hell, and there is nothing you can do to escape.

I wish for random nonsense.

SHXSJZMMZX- Your wish has been granted, it's too bad that random nonsense destroyed the universe.

I wish for a sad genie.

Granted, but the genie gets mad really quickly.

I wish for Christmas lights.

You now are the proud owner of small Christmas lights that explode the moment you plug them in.

I wish for a whiteboard.

Granted, but a bunch of kids draw all over it.

I wish for a chalkboard.

Granted - the chalkboard has sentience for some reason and continually makes an obnoxious screeching noise. You can't convince it to stop.

I wish I could cook well.

Granted, but the oven has a mind of its own.

I wish for a coin from the 1800's.

You are now the proud owner of a coin from the 1800's. It's cursed. The moment you touch it, you spontaneously combust.

I wish for a new phone.

You got a new phone- it's too bad that it's cursed and bends everything you say to be the opposite.

I wish for more time.

You got a new phone- it's too bad that it's cursed and bends everything you say to be the opposite.

I wish for more time.
You now are the proud owner of two clocks when you previously had one.

I wish for a pig.