Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Granted, but zombie dad isn't happy you have his baby and sets out to kill you. Zombie dad has all the skills and powers of characters played by Liam Neeson. Think the plot of "Taken" but zombies.

I wish for a book whose contents change so that, for the person reading it, it will always entertain that person.

The book has made and it sparks world wars. Why you ask? It is always changing and world leaders disagree which version is the best.

I wish for a journal.

Reactions: foodforpigs
Granted, a journal of exquisite quality is lodged into your intestines. Removal will be expensive, if not fatal.

I wish things turned out fine.

Granted, a journal of exquisite quality is lodged into your intestines. Removal will be expensive, if not fatal.

I wish things turned out fine.
Things turned out perfectly fine...for the guy mugging you. He managed to get away with you wallet AND your left kidney! And from what I hear the guy's now living a comfortable life in Sacramento, thanks to your kidney.

I wish to become a genie that corrupts wishes.

Your wish has been granted. Now get in your damn bottle and waited the 10,000 allotted years for a being to find you.

I wish for a cat and a fish.

Granted, but the fish is toxic, and the cat eats the fish. So, they both die.

I wish to have pastel pink hair.

Your hair is pastel pink and it is beautiful... for the five minutes you use it. It turns out the dye you uses causes rapid hair loss and you have none after that.

I wish for a song.

• Thank You
Reactions: A Crow
You get a song, one with an addictive tune and wonderfully brilliant lyrics, but it's the only song you can hear for the rest of your life.

I wish I was Aladdin.

Granted. You were Aladdin, before he a couple centuries ago died, if he even ever lived.

I wish for worldwide communism.

Communism for all! Except... not everyone is happy. The people who don't want communism constantly riot and protest, pushing world peace further away.

I wish my bones were unbreakable.

Communism for all! Except... not everyone is happy. The people who don't want communism constantly riot and protest, pushing world peace further away.

I wish my bones were unbreakable.
Wish granted, but you're going to have to work for it!We are sending you an unlimited supply of milk as we speak, if you drink all of it, I can 100% garuntee you that your bones will be unbreakable! Let's hope you don't have lactose intolerance...okay?

I wish I had sexy armpit hair.

Congrats you got sexy armpit hair. However, it's too sexy and kills everyone who sees it. Before you know, you are alone due to your sexy hair.

I wish for a wish.

Reactions: Nue
Congrats, you got a wish.

Here's the phrase "a wish" in giant, bold letters, as you have merely wished for the two specific words :P

I wish that I will never have hay fever again

Granted, you are freed from having hay fever, through superpowering your immune system to immediately destroy anything that isn't an animal cell with your DNA. Sadly, this also removes all the other, necessary bacteria in places like your stomach.

I wish for the average IQ to increase by twenty points.

Granted. The average human IQ is increased by 20 points, thus making everyone in the world a little smarter. But because of this, people understand things more easily, which means they don't have to work as hard for it. This then leads to laziness, which leads to the world we see in Wall-E.

I wish I had totally awesome leather jacket.

Your wish has been granted..... we got you twelve million totally awesome leather jackets and well- we dropped them on your head. By the time we find you, well, you have passed on. But you had twelve million totally awesome leather jackets before dying.

I wish for a dictionary.

You receive a dictionary for an incredibly small, dead, ancient language with no known speakers.

I wish for the cunning of a dragon.

Granted, you have cunning comparable to any wild animal.

I wish that a lot of stigmatization for any reason was removed.

Congratulations, nothing is looked down upon now. You are murdered within an hour, with no consequences going to the killer.

I wish for a sword.

Wish granted. A sword is lodged in your temple by a vengeful knight.

I wish for a cat.