Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Reality has fully broken. We all are trapped forever.

I wish for the above two wishes to not be granted.

Granted, except they've been granted.

I wish I was reading a book.

Congrats, you are reading a book. It's too bad that the book kills you while you read it.

I wish for a piece of bacon.

You get a black-white tv that has static.

I wish for this thread to be archived.

Your wish has been granted already within 24 hours- so we sent you this pamphlet instead.

I wish for a remake.

Your wish has been granted already within 24 hours- so we sent you this pamphlet instead.

I wish for a remake.
Congratulations! Your post was just remade...into a quote...

I wish for this next post to have upside-down text.

Granted, but it originally was what you would consider upside down, so it just looks normal.

I wish for the fifteen most rational people on earth to be given a superpower of choice.

Granted. They're all given the superpower of "choice." They are now able to choose.
Whether free will exists or not, the result is indistinguishable from before.
Hooray!

I wish I could go back in time to meet myself and give him good advice.

Congrats, you have given your good advice and went back to the future. Sadly, your good advice fell on deaf ears and past you made even more mistakes and wound you in a mental hospital.

I wish for a fish.

Congrats, you have given your good advice and went back to the future. Sadly, your good advice fell on deaf ears and past you made even more mistakes and wound you in a mental hospital.

I wish for a fish.
Wish granted. There's a fish, somewhere, out there. You probably will never find it though.

I wish I will fail miserably on my next test.

You fail the next test you are given. It's a blood test for deadly diseases. You are quartained for the rest of your life.

I wish for magic.

You fail the next test you are given. It's a blood test for deadly diseases. You are quartained for the rest of your life.

I wish for magic.
lol, at least I failed it))

Wish granted, siad magic defies the laws of physics, gravity, motion and ends up making the entire universe collapse in on itself, congrats, now there is no universe.

I wish for the recently collapsed universe to un-collapse itself

Congrats, your wish has been granted. The new universe is now ruled by killer robots.

I wish for a pair of sunglasses.

Granted, but you can only wear them at night, and have to watch out for people that want to push the blade in the guy in shades.

I wish for a book of spells.

You got a book of spells... it's too bad that the book is cursed and kills everyone who owns it without magic. Probably should have wished for magic with your book.

I wish for a picture.

You got a book of spells... it's too bad that the book is cursed and kills everyone who owns it without magic. Probably should have wished for magic with your book.

I wish for a picture.
Granted. Here's your picture:
21309.jpg

pretty neat, huh?

I wish for someone to say the word 'Jalapeno'.

Granted, I said it; however, as you live far away from me, there is probably no way you could have heard it, much less in any way gain from it.

I wish for everyone to know a lot more.

Everyone knows more and the more they know is embarrassing secrets about you. Everywhere you go, you are teased to the point where you never leave the house.

I wish for a baby zombie.