Corrupt a Wish

You get a pair of tribbles but the multiply exponentially until they fill the room. You can't escape. They smother you and you eventually suffocate.

I want attention.

Sounds like a fluffy death.

Granted. You're now wanted by the FBI, CIA, NSA, KGB, MI6, and MIB.

I wish for a non-localized entity to appear every once in a while just to say hi.

Granted, however the entity's version of saying hi is sucking everyone you love to a parallel dimension. You become forgotten forever, even by the others in the parallel dimension. Welcome to hell.

I wish for a puppy.

We got you a puppy..... well, we did. We shipped it in the box and all. ... but when it arrived, welp, we forgot air holes and your puppy is hostile and violent having been cooped up and terrorized and destroys your home.

I wish that I can come up with a wish.

You wish to become a billionaire. You have more money than you could ever possibly spend. You make a bunch of fake friends who just want to get into your pockets. You become obsessed with owning the most trendy and expensive items. Your life revolves around your material possessions. You lose count of the sugar babies you've hired. You are so empty inside.

I wish I was fluent in Spanish.

Granted. Now you can ONLY speak, read, and understand Spanish. Which means you can't read this. ;)

I wish my tiny stuffed animal pup was a living friend.

Congratulations, your stuffed animal has gained autonomy! Unfortunately, he has a plastic nose and eyes, and his mouth doesn't open. He dies within minutes because he can't breathe.

I wish for a potato chip.

Rudy NOOOOO!! DX

Granted. It gets stuck in your throat and you choke to death.

I wish I had the money I need to support myself.

I feel like that was revenge for suffocating your dog.

Granted. It's a one-time deal, though, so once you spend it it's gone.

I wish for a picture of a book.

Well, he's been around since I was a baby, so yes.

And if it's the amount I need, I can make it work. I'm pretty used to living on a budget. Sorry, but you fail. XP

Granted. The book is titled "How to Survive a Shark Attack." Oh, and you're in the wreckage of a plane crash in shark-invested waters.

I wish for a life-sized wolf plushie.

...dammit

Granted! The plushie falls from the sky onto your head. It's filled with bricks. Squish.

I wish for a shower that's just the right temperature.

Your wish has been granted. We made all showers you step into sentient and it decides when it finds just the right temperature. It's too bad any shower's definition of right ranges between scolding hot- burn your skin to as cold as Antarctica. You can never take a shower again without either getting hypothermia or burns.

I wish for a caption.

Granted.
But it's in a language you can't read.

I wish for a new kitchen.

b1ttXNk.gif

Your wish has been granted my dear.

Behold your new kitchen! A state of the art kitchen with all of your basic necessities! A fridge, a shelf, stove, a oven, a sink, and we’ve even thrown in a wonderful cookbook!

Did I mention it’s plastic? XP

dora-kitchen.jpg

But come on! Look at the amazingness of this kitchen! Sure the colors make you wanna barf...but it’s Dora the explorer! You should be use to seeing these ugly colors by now! Also don’t you enjoy the view your window gives you?

The child is not included...or at least she’s not suppose to be...

If this isn’t the kitchen for you...we can always upgrade it! But just know that you’ll have to pay a fee of €999,999.

Here’s the upgrade if you so desire!

051214_toyshortage_hmed_noon.grid-6x2.jpg

You may not have a window anymore buuut you still have the necessities and you do have a map, a blender, some hooks for cups, aaand a radio for some tunes!

I wish I could go to mars!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Granted. You go to the closest store that sells "mars" chocolate bars. It's a good thing you didn't say Mars. I might be a djinn that corrupts wishes, but I'd give you unlimited oxygen, food and water, but it's still pretty far away, and a return trip would cost you another wish.

I wish that I only needed one minute a day instead of 8 hours of sleep to be completely rested.

Granted, but it takes you nine hours of nearly complete nonactivity to fall asleep.

I wish for an incorruptable wish.

That is an interesting wish.

Granted. You get a token for one incorruptible wish to use, however, the token expires as soon as it is created.

I wish for the worst nightmare anyone could think of, but in real life.

Reactions: Eon
That is an interesting wish.

Granted. You get a token for one incorruptible wish to use, however, the token expires as soon as it is created.

I wish for the worst nightmare anyone could think of, but in real life.
wish granted

unknown.png

I wish I got osteoporosis

Wish granted. You drank too much Bone Hurting Juice and contracted it. Now you'll never be able to serve in the Skeleton War due to significant bone stability issues. Sorry my dude, it would've been rad.

I wish for an everlasting jug of orange juice.

Granted. It has a convenient hole at the bottom for easy drinking. There is orange juice all over. Your house is filled. The world is covered. There are no survivors.

I wish Nue had a can of bone soothing and strengthening juice.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Nue and Eru