Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Congrats, your curtains are automatic because they are alive. They open the windows on their own on cold nights and close themselves on sunny days. They always do the opposite of what you want and they eventually suffocate you one night, and steal your body and live your life.

I wish for a book.

Granted. It's the Necronomicon. You open it. You go gibbering insane.

I wish I could give better speeches.

You give better speeches and accidently raise an army that kills you when you go out of turn. Sorry.

I wish for this wish to be the 302nd wish to be ruined here.

Granted. You give better speeches, but accidentally form an army of followers.

I wish for all minion merchandice to stop from being produced.

Your wish has been granted. The newest fad is actual Minions. Who needs merchandise when you can adopt your own? Your family gets one and it loves you and won't ever let you leave.

I wish for -1000 wishes.

Your wish has been granted. The newest fad is actual Minions. Who needs merchandise when you can adopt your own? Your family gets one and it loves you and won't ever let you leave.

I wish for -1000 wishes.
Granted? Now you have a total of 0 wishes.

I wish for someone to change this avatar to something evil >:D

Granted. The glorious High Lord of Shitposting will grace Adeptus Moto with a "Photoshop of thy choice"-coupon, redeemable anytime, though the prize itself may take time.

I wish for this thread to be saved from being locked forever.

Granted, but it gets deleted.

I wish for a nice meat pie.

Granted. It is made of the flesh of your family. The pie itself is never rude.

I wish for all computers in the world to play John Cena's theme consecutively.

Your wish is granted and after each computer finishes, they explode and are destroyed. When the final computer is destroyed, it destroys the theme with it, wiping it from all records.

I wish for a tree.

Granted. A tree starts growing in the middle of your house, effectively breaking it apart.

I wish that soon-to-be-president Trump gets telekinetic powers.

It is granted. He mind controls (as soon as his telekinetic powers matures and branches off ) the world and nobody can stop him and eventually the old world is forgotten and all sites are blocked. But hey, it could have been worse.

I wish for a aging serum.

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Granted. You now have a serum that causes people to age 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% faster.

I wish to have the best role playing skills on Iwaku.

Granted. Everyone on Iwaku turns into shitposters, making you the best roleplayer by default.

I wish to undo my biggest mistake.

Granted. Your greatest mistake, as seen from the eyes of some shady dealer, has been undone. So, instead of denying diving feet deep into drugs, which would have been a mistake to dealers, has been reversed. Congrats!

I wish for memes no longer to be found funny.

Granted. Now memes, along with all other forms of humor, have been eliminated from human consciousness. Nobody ahall laugh ever again.

I wish my homework and tests would complete themselves.

Wish granted. Your homework and test complete themselves... they however make countless errors that always leave you one point away from passing them.

I wish for a comic book.

Your wish has been granted. You now possess a sentient book on the subject of comedians which constantly makes off-color jokes and can not be turned off.

I wish for the seven Dragon Balls.

You get them, but they are powerless in our world.

I wish for magic.

You get a pack of Magic: The Gathering cards, but they're all absolutely useless joke cards.

I wish to be a main character.