Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Granted, but it has to be a neck beard.

I wish for the state of Oregon to be something more than a shittier version of Washington.

It is now more than a shittier version of Washington, it has transcended to become a shittier version of New York.

I wish for money.

You get two Zimbabwean Dollars.

I wish for a pet.

You get a dog with rabies.

I wish for time to stop.

Time stops. You, as a person in time, are frozen as well.

I wish to be a more powerful genie.

You are and you get a more powerful lamp.

I wish to be frozen in time.

You are frozen in time, though you are still aware of what happens around you. The planet flies away from you, and it will be a year before you see it again.

I wish to be a skilled gardener.

You are a skilled gardener but all the plants on Earth died, so nobody would ever know.

I wish for a role in a Broadway musical.

You're the guy who runs the lights, and the musical is a massive flop.

I wish for one million wishes.

Granted, one million wishes are given... To the subjectively worst humans alive.

I wish for cake.

It's fruitcake.

I wish to go on an airplane.

You are on an airplane- and well, you are in coach and the plane goes to enough turbulence to never want to step on a plane again.

I wish for a sea glass necklace.

Granted, but the sea glass weighs a ton so you can't ever actually wear it.

I wish to be a Unicorn~

It is granted. You're a horse with a severe, hideous deformity of the skull. Your intelligence and memories are replaced with those of an average horse.

Granted.

I wish for everyone to tone down the Christmas cheer.

Granted. Instead of Christmas cheer you get Christmas horror. =3

I wish Halloween could last all year round~

Wish granted. Everyone gets sick of candy and everyone goes out of the way to reset the world, but fail because the monsters become real and overtake humanity, leaving only few who remember the past who eventually die and nobody ever remembers the wish.

I wish that @IntrusivePenDesperateSword was infused with Christmas cheer.

Granted.. they are now a sparkling, living Christmas tree~ =3

I wish that mythological beings were real~

Granted. In less than ten seconds, all of humanity is dead due to the different beasts... but the short time we experienced them was great.

I wish for the ability to regenerate.

Granted, everytime you're injured, you can regain some tissue in that spot. If you were to lose an entire arm, even, it'd quickly be replaced with a new, heslthy, functional... Branch. As you're injured you slowly become a tree.

I wish my courtains were automatic.