Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Granted. Your friends and family get jealous of your wealth and kill you for it.

I wish for a girlfriend who can make sushi.

Granted. A... humanoid being with the face of a squid and tentacles for arms is madly in love with you, and makes sushi in colossal quantities all the time. Also, sticky chunks of amber are occasionally found scattered across your house.

I wish for the ability to not be relying on sustenance for survival, an ability no one sentient will envy me of.

*shrug* every relationship has its quirks. Could go for a tentacle girl.

Granted, you now survive off photosynthesis. Your skin turns green and your social life takes a big hit. Scientists discover you and take you away for testing.

I wish for...the Holy Grail. Not to use it, just to say I've got it.

So I become a plant. I don't see the downside to that.

Granted. You say you've found the Holy Grail. Considering most people don't take the story about it for pure truth, it's quickly discredited. So are you, as "I've found the Holy Grail" is every second sentence you say.

I wish for people with sincerely malicious or entirely self-centered motives and decisions feel really hungry, all the time.

You're misunderstanding my wish. Corrupting it is fine - I really wanted to see how this could get screwed up - but I'm going to nitpick that me parroting "I've found the Holy Grail" over and over has nothing to do with my wish, or even to do with corrupting my wish. Say something about the f@#!ing cup!

Granted. You are now really hungry. Everyone has malicious or selfish thoughts from time to time. You are no exception.

I wish for a live grenade. (HA! CORRUPT THAT!)

Congrats, you have a living grenade. It walks, it talks, it loves to explode and blew you to bits because it was a live grenade who loves you and it accidently pulled its own cord.

I wish for this next wish to be corrupted.

Granted your next is cursed instead of corrupted and you're now possessed by a demonic spirit

I wish for the winter to not be so cold

Granted. The winter stops being cold and instead gets 20°C warmer each year.

I wish for a fluffy and living puppy.

Here's your fluffy and living puppy. It loves and loves you and then accidently suffocates you, by placing its paws over your nose and mouth until you pass out and eventually you pass on, but at least you got your fluffy and living puppy.

I wish for an unsolvable math problem.

Granted. On a paper note in front of you, cleverly attached to a multitude of cleverly hidden contraptions that activate once the note is picked up, decapitating you, is "x/∞ = 1".

I wish that 4chan's main servers would break down, deleting everything on them.

Your wish has been granted. Apparently, 4 chan was the glue that held the internet together, and you broke the whole internet. :( Well, have fun remaking it.

I wish for magic.

Granted, a waterfall of rubber ducks magically appear before you.

I wish I could control time.

Granted but you can only control the time an inanimate object is consumed

I wish for sparkles

Granted. It now constantly rains glitter. That sparkles, yes. At first, it feels like snow. Soggy, paper-like snow. Driwing becomes more difficult, and just walking is a chore. Attempts to put up roofs, or trying to find the cause all end in failure. Soon the streets are covered. Snow ploughs are everywhere, but they're having a hard timme getting through. Soon everyone are locked in their homes, and die from starvation.

I wish for all the wishes so far in this thread to be uncorrupted.

All wishes have been uncorrupted.... and for some reason, Earth was hurtled into the Sun.... killing all of humanity.

I guess I wish for the Earth and humanity to be saved.:P.

Granted, but I become the King of this new race of humans and require human sacrifice to keep the population in check.

I wish for a decent day

The day is decent, because you slept through all it. You sleep until the following day, when you have to face the consequences of missing work/school. So I guess not all that bad overall, all things considered.

I wish for a fun date.

Well, here you go. We found you this living date( the fruit) that loves to party and always does it. It is a five month old fruit and it loves to dance and it smells horrible. But it is fun, so your wish is granted.

I wish I had the ability to grow and shave a beard by mere thought.

Reactions: foodforpigs
It is done. However, it isn't your thought that dictates the beard growth/shaving. It is the thought of a horny 14 year old girl who has no idea what they want from a guy.

I wish for a sandwich.

Here's a crusty expired sandwich that is green and mold we found under the couch.

I wish I had the ability to grow and shave a beard by my mere thoughts.