Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
You become the best Vocaloid. However, your talents are so good that no person on Earth is rich enough to buy your software, so you end up singing zero songs.

I wish to become an admin.

You can solve almost everything by headbanging, except the fact that all metal music makes your head explode into five million pieces

You become admin for one second and then are banned for wishing to be admin

I wish people would notice my blue star

Wish granted. People notice your blue star and subsequently treat you like a tiny anime girl, becoming even greater perverts (as the Internet is knowm to do).

I wish to be a good comedian.

Wish granted. People notice your blue star and subsequently treat you like a tiny anime girl, becoming even greater perverts (as the Internet is knowm to do).

I wish to be a good comedian.
Granted! You make people die of laughter.

I wish for a clam in the ocean to have a good day.

Reactions: Mason Moretti
The clam has a good day and then it is killed and cooked the very next day. But hey, it did get one good day.

I wish for a complicated wish to be granted.

Your wish has become complicated by your wish being granted, creating a complication by your wish wishing for a complicated wish to be granted, therefore granting a complicated wish requires complicating your wish. Because your wish is complicated, granting your wish grants your wish. Unfortunately, this creates complications in complicating and granting your wish. However, your wish is granted by its own complications, due to the necessesity of granting your wish. In conclusion, your wish is granted by your wish existing and being complicated, and granting your wish causes the wish to be granted by the simple statement of your complicated wish being granted.

I wish for the next Murder Game to start already.

Granted. It happens in real life. You're murdered. Let the games begin.

I wish for an acre of good farmland in the prairies.

You get an acre of good farm land, however you are now so broke you are forced to live off of mud and excrement inside a small wooden shack. You have no animals and are said to die in three days.

I wish for long teal twin tails

Reactions: foodforpigs
Granted. Oh, I'm sorry. You didn't specify how long you wanted those twin tails. Each tail is long enough to match your entire body mass before this wish. Is that long enough?

I wish I had the power to teleport.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Congrats, you can teleport, but it can only be into walls. No matter where you teleport, you always wind up in a wall. Even if you return to the original spot you teleported from, you are in a wall. You also can't break the wall so you die.

I wish for a window.

Yes, perfectly fine. I will cut them off and make gigantic whips.

Anyway, you get a window, on the ceiling, into the ocean. Congratulations you just drowned.

I wish for more ELEMENTARY

Congrats, you get more elementary school because we turned you back to five.. oh, you meant the American Tv show about Sherlock? Sure, we give you a new episode every day for two weeks, too bad that they are on at night and you pass out before you can watch them.

I wish for a tree to fall in the forest.

Wish granted. Unfortunately, your dear old grandma decided to take a walk in the woods today. The tree fell down right on top of her.

I wish for a decent sequel to The World Ends With You.

Congrats you get the worldest best sequel to that game because it stares you and you get to endure all the trials of the original game, hope you win.

I wish for answers.

Granted. You get them, but they're so overwhelming that you explode.

I wish I was pretty.

Granted. You get them, but they're so overwhelming that you explode.

I wish I was pretty.
Alright. Wish Granted. You get to be pretty... Pretty ugly.

I wish for a girlfriend.

Granted. Your girlfriend was the one right above you. Ah, you just granted her cute wish too, you're so sweet~

I wish I had white wings like an angel.

Granted. They're one kilometer in diameter, and just swinging them once leaves you completely exhausted. Prepare to beef up your diet.

I wish for all knowledge on every subject known to man, a brain fit to process and store it all, and a body to support the brain, without interfering with other mundane human bodily functions.

Your wish has been granted, you now have all the knowledge in the world and are placed in a robot. Due to the massive amount of information, your battery dies and you aren't awaken for another hundred years where everyone knows this information due to the humans being killed. Hope you blend in.

I wish for a GIF.

Your wish has been granted, but the GIF you receive is a five-second replay of when and how you die.

I wish for world peace.