Corrupt A Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted sayeed. Now everyone who ever ate co co puffs ever, and their children. and their childrens children have all turned into coo-coo birds, saving the species adn wiping out 45 percent of the worlds population. we are all doomed to life as sentient birds. a book is written 'Planet of the CooCoo's'. several authors roll over in their graves.

I wish Everyone in the world over the age of twelve was given a new desktop Computer with terrabytes of capacity and Ram.

Granted, but they're all filled with real Rams named Spock. (There's a reference here.)

I wish I was dead.

Granted, but they're all filled with real Rams named Spock. (There's a reference here.)

I wish I was dead.
Granted, you are legally dead for a fraction of a second as you are struck by a bolt of lightning, but you come out with only burns.

I wish life was like a movie and I had a remote that let me change the genre of the world.

granted. then theb attery died.

i wish i had some tea

Fine, but you drop it onto your pants. And it is very hot.

I wish for bats?

Or bananas.

Or both.

Granted, but you get @Razilin with a banana.

I wish I had cheese.

Last edited:
It's old fart cheese so have fun.

I wish for... something. Out of ideas.

Granted! But it disappears and you have nothing.

I wish to be exsanguinated

Granted. You are now also an undead Wraith, a being that has no blood, doomed to linger the earth forever.

I wish for wisdom

Granted. You are now the proud owner of a crotchety old man whose sole purpose in life is to espouse archaic truths at you, even when you don't want to hear it; especially when you don't want to hear it. He also has no sense of personal space or boundaries, so you can kiss your love life goodbye or hope to find a mate who is ok with hearing, "Back in my day," every thirty to forty seconds.

I wish that Blink-182 would just hang it up.

Reactions: foodforpigs
Granted. You are now the proud owner of a crotchety old man whose sole purpose in life is to espouse archaic truths at you, even when you don't want to hear it; especially when you don't want to hear it. He also has no sense of personal space or boundaries, so you can kiss your love life goodbye or hope to find a mate who is ok with hearing, "Back in my day," every thirty to forty seconds.

I wish that Blink-182 would just hang it up.
Granted, but only because there was a tidal wave.

I wish for things.

Granted. You get Thing-1 and Thing-2; they'll annoy you till your face turns blue.

I wish that I wasn't an insomniac.

Granted. Now you fall into an eternal sleep and NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE can wake you.

I wish that every fandom I'm in was real, but no one else can butt in and ruin it.

Granted. All the fandoms you like are real, but each compete for your attention, so everyone in your fandoms end up killing each other off. You said you didn't want anyone else to ruin it, so it's just on you.

I wish I owned Cerberus.

granted. each of its heads bites you

wish i was on vacation

Granted! Your vacation is now a staycation...at work. Hooray!

I wish for the fanny pack to make a comeback.

Granted, however it is being used by horses, to collect horse droppings.

I wish the next person didn't get a wish.

granted and now i hate you

i wish Luna would be a nonmagic girl

granted and now i hate you

i wish Luna would be a nonmagic girl
Granted, but I totally get psychic powers instead.

I wish for the below poster to have all their wishes granted.

granted, and now i'm a god. KNEEL B4 RAZ.

i wish my ego were even bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.