Corrupt A Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, here comes the second coming of the Third Reich and their leaders Hitler and Himmler.

I wish I wish oh how I wish I wish I had a fish.

Granted, here comes the second coming of the Third Reich and their leaders Hitler and Himmler.

I wish I wish oh how I wish I wish I had a fish.
Granted, it needs to be fed exotic fish food that you can only buy in Egypt every 5 hours. It was last fed 4 hours ago.

I wish for power.

Granted, your body is now hooked onto the electrical grid of a nuclear power plant and *zap*.

I wish I wish oh how I wish that I had a stack of delicious syrup soaked buttery blueberry flapjacks.

Granted. The syrup is poison, and the flapjacks are actual real live versions of the cartoon character flapjack (dead and cooked, of course). Yum!

I wish I was dating Emma Stone.

Granted, but she's a corpse infected with lice you sick person you.

I wish I wish oh how I wish I had a bag of weed. A bag of weed. Everything is better with a bag of weed.

granted. its laced with poison.

i wish people would stop being stupid.

Granted, but now everyone is smarter than you and you become the 'stupid' one.

I wish my boyfriend lived in the same city or even state as me :(

Granted, but now he has a terrible sense of direction which makes apple maps launch look like a glowing success. Any plans you make with him, he is at least 5 hours late. Not for lack of trying, but because he got lost on the way. This is made even more problematic the closer he is to you, so when you two are in the same house, he can become terribly lost on the way to the bathroom and stay lost for upwards of 12 hours.

I wish I had a gift card to my favorite restaurant for life.

Granted, but now he has a terrible sense of direction which makes apple maps launch look like a glowing success. Any plans you make with him, he is at least 5 hours late. Not for lack of trying, but because he got lost on the way. This is made even more problematic the closer he is to you, so when you two are in the same house, he can become terribly lost on the way to the bathroom and stay lost for upwards of 12 hours.

I wish I had a gift card to my favorite restaurant for life.
Granted, you now have an expired gift card.

I wish I was a fighting-game genius.

Granted, but you lose any and all ability to fight in real life, verbal or otherwise

I wish spring break wasn't over

Granted, but now it goes on forever and you eventually lose the love of Spring break. But no matter how badly you want spring break to go away or yearn for other seasons, it simply won't end. By the way, this psychosis will only afflict your personal perception. Everyone else will be confused by your use of swimwear in the midst of a snow storm.

I still wish I had a waffle maker at work.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Granted, but you lose any and all ability to fight in real life, verbal or otherwise

I wish spring break wasn't over
This wish is too pure to corrupt. I'm right there with you.

Granted, but now you've taken the place of Mike Ross and will only ever get fourth place from now until the end of time. Also, your name will be, Luna "Mike Ross" -insert last name here-.

I wish I had a waffle maker here at work with me...that would be lovely.
Granted, but people put unsanitary things in it, and the electrical circuitry is compromised.

I wish for magic girls to be an actual thing.

Reactions: ElBell
granted -- they're the madoka kind. sour about that.

i wish everyone wasnt so sour.

granted -- they're the madoka kind. sour about that.

i wish everyone wasnt so sour.
Granted, everyone is now annoyingly sweet.

I wish there was another intelligent form of life that humans could realistically coexist with.

Granted. A pacifistic alien race coexists with you on earth, until the humans get tired of all this peace and start a nuclear war.

I wish tv shows were real.

granted sayeed. the interdimensional barriers break and goku and superman finally have their one on one fight. IRRELEVANT one or more evil villains have destroyed the world.

I wish i had the power to change substances at the atomic level.

Granted; you can change one atom at a time, and this change takes one second to complete safely so no violent nuclear energy is released. Consider that there are approximately 78 000 000 000 000 000 000 atoms in a grain of sand. That's a long time. Can you also keep the atoms contained in a single space for long before they scatter? :}

I wish I was a genie.

Granted. You are now chained and stiffed into am oil lamp. To fit, you are blended into liquid. You are dead.

I wish I could be struck by lightning and live.

Reactions: foodforpigs
granted. however, now you're being used as a living battery by the city and stuck in a cage that's been turned into a capacitor.

i wish i could move fast as lightning.

Granted. Unfortunately for you, you did not stipulate in your wish that your body could handle the speed at which you wish to travel. So, on your first time trying out your new found power, you are completely destroyed by the sudden and insane amount of force exerted upon your body due to acceleration.

I wish that coco puffs actually made people coo-coo.

Status
Not open for further replies.