Corrupt A Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. Clouds is the name of some poison, but you font know that till after you drink it.

I wish I wasn't am insomniac.

Granted, welcome to Comatose University. *bonks on head ACME hammer*

I wish I wish oh how I wish I had a wish corrupted.

Granted, Baboons are incoming.

I wish the Avengers 2: Age of Ultron would come out tomorrow.

Granted. It comes out in a theater on the other side of the world.

I wish pokemon were real

Granted. It comes out in a theater on the other side of the world.

I wish pokemon were real
You are going to regret not also wishing pokeballs were real. I also hope you don't mind them completely wrecking the ecosystem, as they are far more capable than any animal. Also, cartoon powers aren't a thing, so hope you don't mind the risk of death from wild pokemon attacks. All I need to to to corrupt this wish is to grant it as is.

I wish I could make plush toys resembling anything I'm looking at simply by snapping my fingers.

Granted. Unfortunately you develop a severe case of Tourette Sydrome and one of your ticks is that you must snap your fingers every three to five seconds. You will soon find yourself buried in an avalanche of terrible plush toys resembling lamps, door knobs, walls, carpets, pencils and so on and so forth.

I wish that every Nicholas Cage film from now until the end of his career would feature bees and Mr. Cage having to scream about said bees.

Granted, his vocal cords started bleeding, and the bees stung him to death.

I wish Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric was a good game.

Granted, his vocal cords started bleeding, and the bees stung him to death.

I wish Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric was a good game.
Granted, but they don't have enough copies. If you want one, you gotta go fast.

I wish for a lovely song.

Granted, but you have now gone deaf.

I wish 2+2=4 was a lie.

Granted, but this causes all known algorithms to be wrong meaning all games stop functioning. The world now hates you.

I wish for all the powers of Diana

Last edited:
Granted, but along with all her powers come all her responsibilities. You must spend your time cleaning up the forums, banning people and dealing with the fallout from Gwazi threads. Fail in your duties, and your powers will disappear.

I wish I could be in a roleplay that lasts more than a week.

Granted, but then a new person comes in, and godmods to the point you decide to commit suicide from rage and sadness, and lose of faith in humanity.

I wish I was a nice person.

Granted but now everyone takes advantage of you.

I wish I was a cat. :D

Granted, you become a cat, and some psychotic man child decides you're really cuddly and keeps you tightly bound to his bosom.

I wish I could never be ninja'd.

Granted, you become a cat, and some psychotic man child decides you're really cuddly and keeps you tightly bound to his bosom.

I wish I could never be ninja'd.
Granted, you wake up the next morning on a pirate ship, forced to swab the poop-deck the rest of your days!

I wish corruption wasn't a thing.

Granted. Your wish will now be purified. A holy priest comes along and scrubs the internet clean of you and your wish.

No, your wish was not corrupted, merely purified.

I wish for infinite wisdom.

you get it, and realize how inadequate you are, forcing you to kill yourself

I wish I wasn't empty inside

Granted. You are now full of jelly babies.

I wish people would stop making terrible endings for people's corrupted wishes.

Granted, but now, your hatred for the universe that is usually sent out through corruption of wishes will bottle up inside you until you go insane.

I wish I was happy.

Granted, you are happy now. In fact, you're so happy you don't feel the need to do anything as you slowly starve to death.

I wish for the end of neo-liberalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.