Corrupt-A-Wish 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, the clone kills you, replaces you, and does everything in your place.

I wish to be less awkward.

Granted, now everyone else is awkward.

I wish to waste a perfectly good wish.

Granted. You have wasted your only non-corrupt wish.

I wish that my internet would stop crashing.

Granted now the computer is alive and does what it wants but never what you want

........... I don't get wishes now ......... I wish I could start wishing again

Reactions: 2 people
Granted, and you are now addicted to having all of your dreams crushed by corrupted wishes.

I wish for telepathy!

Granted, but the power backfires and you hear the thoughts of everyone on Earth. Driving you insane.

I wish for immortality.

Granted, but the world just imploded. You are forever alone in space.

I WISH FOR A PONEH! XD

Granted, but.. *Leans close to your ear and whispers* The pony is secretly Bill Clinton in disguise..

I wish my wish wont be corrupted!

Granted but everything else you say will be corrupted by default. Wish or not.

I wish to be able to walk again.

Granted, your wish is corruption free. But you, however, are killed randomly and unable to rejoice in your corruption free wish.
Granted, your arms replace your legs. It's a bit awkward, but hey, at least you can walk! Sort of.... You also no longer have proper arms, so there's that.

I wish to never be ninja'd again.

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Wish Granted, however you are, instead, literally ninja'd. A ninja has snuck up behind you and gotten you all tied up to take you hostage.

I wish I had a hippogriff named Pax that I can ride off to Hogwarts.

Granted but the hippogriff dies in midair letting you fsll to your doom at hogwarts

I wish for everything....YAY.....

Granted...aaand the universe just imploded as it couldn't sustain all those wishes.

I wish for the universe back.

Granted everything back apart from the Earth.

I wish for a great tasting hot coffee that won't kill me or poision me or Physically harm me.

Granted, the delicious coffee doesn't physically harm you. It does, however, decrease your mental state by quite a lot.

I wish to create a time paradox and destroy the entire universe.

We just made the universe whole again..... oh well Granted but Superman and the Doctor puts things right and only you are now destroyed

(I have low mental state) I whisssshhhh fooor A tree

Granted, but this is a special magical tree. In return for your higher mental state back, the tree breaks both your arms and legs.

I wish to be care free.

Granted your so care free you don't care for death so you go into a lions cage with treats going "Hey kitty kitty got a snack for you". Guess what that's not the treat there looking at.

I wish for a sexy nurse to help me eat and wash myself since I have broken arms and legs

Wish granted. However, she grows tired of catering to a helpless thing like you. For your next meal, she brings you a nice chicken Caesar salad....with a ranch and arsenic dressing.

I wish to have the power of weather manipulation.

Granted but as soon as you use it an earthquake erupts causing a fissure and you are trappped inside forever.

I wish whenever I drink Arsenic instead of killing me it makes me even more handsome and regenerates my body parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.