Corrupt-A-Wish 2

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. You are really, really good at making paintings and such while you escape from the police. Sadly, this also means that you keep leading the police straight to you, who then throw you back into jail, where the cycle begins anew.

I wish for the keys to Scrubz' cell.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Your wish had been granted and the keys appear, but still attached to the guard that has them, and he ends up landing on top of you. Somehow the guard thinks you were trying to attack him and throws you into the cell with Scrubz.

I wish to have magical powers!

Granted, but each time you cast a spell, it costs something of equivalent value.

I wish I were Batman.

Granted. You steal Batman's identity, causing you to go to jail.

I wish I could marry Tom Hiddleston, without him dying or me dying.

Granted, but everyone else in the world dies.

I wish for the temperature to go down by 4 degrees Celsius

Granted, Unfortunately you can only wish for a chaotic event that will lead you to your death.

I wish I can move to Denmark.

Granted, Unfortunately you can only wish for a chaotic event that will lead you to your death.

I wish I can move to Denmark.
Granted, but Denmark is now ruled by a tyrannical dictator(me, and I won't share any of the cookies).

I wish I had a new game system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but it makes games real, causing you much pain.

I wish I wasn't bleeding right now >:\

Granted. But instead you start uncontrollably drooling.

I wish to have a tank.

Granted, but you shall be bleeding from your hair follicles for the rest of your life.

I wish I had a perfect hoagie sandwhich.

Granted, but you shall be bleeding from your hair follicles for the rest of your life.

I wish I had a perfect hoagie sandwhich.
Granted, but it is so perfect that it has been protected by the government. Eating it is a federal offense.

I wish for the sun to shine directly into the eyes of my enemies.

Granted, but it is so perfect that it has been protected by the government. Eating it is a federal offense.

I wish for the sun to shine directly into the eyes of my enemies.
Granted, but the sun gives them super powers which they use to torment them.

I wish for ten quid.

Granted, but the sun gives them super powers which they use to torment them.

I wish for ten quid.
Granted. However inflation strikes, making them worth more melted down.
I wish for a magic fish.

Granted, but the magical fish is a magical air-breathing flying shark with a particular taste for human meat!

I wish for my tank to be fixed.

Granted. It turns into a Gyarados and eats you. Because its SUPER EFFECTIVE.

I wish I had a dog.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Granted, it has a mind of it own blowing up everything in site including mine and neobullseye's cell.

I wish that the tank won't shoot me as I escape

Status
Not open for further replies.