Corrupt-A-Wish 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but the Arsenic also makes you smell worse than a scared dying skunk which hasn't washed in weeks (aka. Bad).

I wish for the skill to make a perfect cup of coffee!

Wish granted, however every time you make that perfect cup of coffee, someone knocks it out of your hand. And every time the hot coffee spills on to you.

I wish someone would power drill me out of the fissure.

Last edited:
Granted the smell of me is enough to rot anything but the smell has caught onto you.

I wish everyone's sweat smells like a scared dying skunk. We can all smell bad together

Wish granted. However, due to your wish, everyone dies from the mingling skunk smells, excluding those with a mask. Since you were the one to make the wish, everyone hid the masks from you.

I wish I had some awesome, fantastic-smelling perfume to get rid of this stench.

Last edited:
Granted, you lose ALL of your senses though.

I wish that skunks didn't exist.

Granted they are replace by elekunk which are much bigger and smellier than the skunks.

Well I have to wish for my senses back, only thing I can do

Reactions: 2 people
Wish granted, however there was a small glitch. You can only smell the stench of dumpsters, you can only see in black and white, and you can only taste tomatoes.

I wish I had some itch cream to rid myself of this scratching urge.

Granted it's now burning you instead

I should run away with what I have but Im addicted to corrupt wishes and must keep wishing.
I wish for super speed

Granted, you've been handed a bag of 'speed' and the SWAT team is at the door.

I wish I could just get away.

Reactions: Neobullseye
Granted, but as you left you were kidnapped by a bunch of thugs and taken to a carnival. Where you would spend the rest of your life cleaning up animal feces.

I wish band camp would end already.

Granted, because you can't have band camp if the universe gets destroyed, now can you?

I wish reality wasn't real.

Granted, nothing is real as nothing exists.

I wish we all existed again.

Cool nothing existed that means my 'speed' disappered.
Granted everything is back to normal but everyone's head is now on top of thier bums and you now have very bad flatulence

I wish I would always win the lottery

Granted, but because of this the entire world hates you, and they soon decide to just use every military weapon in existence against you.

I wish my head was back in it's rightful place where it originally was- connected via my neck to my shoulders.

Wish granted, now you have two heads on your neck. Yay for spares.

I wish I had some cake.

Granted. But its also old and stale!

I wish my phone would stop ringing.

granted its now a high pitch a squeal

I wish I was the best escape artist

Status
Not open for further replies.