Contracts. (Closed Black Butler OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeln smiled faintly. "Ah...always the smart one." He said quietly, letting his eyes trail from the ceiling to rest on Jusuke's face. "I don't think they would have...he was too excited about the money to actually look at it."

"Probably." Jusuke smiled."Hey master? I have a question to ask you, if you don't mind." He continued to dig through the box. "So much useless stuff..." He muttered to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Go ahead, ask." Zeln said, watching Jusuke with a curious expression, his arms staying by his sides.

"Ok, well... Since I came here with you I haven't seen anyone else here. Don't you have maids, gardeners, and other people like that? Or any siblings?" Jusuke asked, turning back to Zeln.

Zeln let his eyes look back up at the ceiling. "No family at all. There was a maid, but she disappeared last year, just before you came." He said quietly.

"Hmm... And what about your mother? I heard about your father, but-' Jusuke stopped midsentence. "Ahem. Nevermind. That was a stupid question." He looked away.

Zeln didn't answer, staring up at the ceiling, lost in his own thoughts. One hand clenched slightly and he grit his teeth before letting out a small sigh, relaxing again. He closed his eyes.

"Sorry, master. I shouldn't have asked. Please excuse my discourtesy. I wasn't thinking before I spoke." Jusuke muttered. "Holy mother of Hades, I need to learn to shut up..."

"It is alright, Jusuke." Zeln said quietly, blinking his eyes open and looking at Jusuke. "Just...don't bring it up again." He added in a more stern tone, sighing softly.

"Yes, sir." Jusuke answered quietly. He turned back to the box. "How exactly do I always end up pissing people off?!?! Never again. I am gonna be quiet from now on."

Zeln relaxed a little again, closing his eyes. He tried to distract his mind. "We should get a cat." He muttered, smiling faintly to himself. He liked cats. Especially the black kittens that just loved to purr and let you pet them.

Jusuke looks over his shoulder at Zeln. "You know master, if I recall correctly, earlier when I was walking back before those guys kidnapped you, there was a woman on the side of the road that was selling a bunch of kittens. If you want one, I can go buy you one." He smiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeln, so suddenly excited by the news, started to sit up, but winced, collapsing back on the couch. "Was there a little black kitten?" He asked, looking at Jusuke with wide, curious eyes and a child-like expression of hope.

"Yep." Jusuke smiled. "You seem excited all of a sudden. So I take that as a yes, you want a kitten?"

Zeln nodded, smiling. "A little black kitten." He said happily, relaxing again. "Thanks Jusuke." He said with a smile, almost wanting to hug the demon butler, but knowing he couldn't exactly do that at the moment.

"After I finish with this, I'll go get you that kitten." Jusuke smiled. Jusuke finished wrapping Zeln's wounds, so he stood up, putting on his jacket. "Ok, do your cuts or bruises hurt as much as they did before?"

Zeln was careful not to move too much while Jusuke wrapped his wounds. As Jusuke got ready to leave, Zeln managed to sit up a little. "No, they do not." He said with a weak smile. "Thank you Jusuke." He said, relaxing into the couch.

"Your welcome. It is my job to help you, after all." He turned to leave. "I'll be back in a few minutes!" Jusuke called as he walked out the door.

Zeln waves as Jusuke left. He relaxed back into the couch, closing his eyes. He smiled faintly at the thought of a kitten of his own. With a soft, yet slightly painful chuckle, he let his head rest back against the back of the couch, crossing his arms gingerly over his stomach and let a light sleep drift over him, the slightest sound awakening him for a brief moment before he would drift back into the light sleep.

Walking on his way down the street, Jusuke found the woman who was selling the kittens, bought a little black one, and began to walk home. Jusuke put the kitten on his head, where it clung to him. He walked back into the house. "Master! I got the kitten!" He took it to the living room and put it on the couch beside Zeln.

Status
Not open for further replies.