Contracts. (Closed Black Butler OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeln let his eyes flicker open sleepily. He smiled softly at the kitten, picking it up. "Hello little one..." He said, petting it gently, his actions still a little slow from his half-asleep mind, but he was waking up. "Thank you Jusuke." He smiled happily up at the demon butler, holding the cat close and petting it.

"You're welcome. As long as you're happy!" Jusuke smiled back. "Besides, there's no harm in having such a nice little animal."

Zeln looked down at the kitten, petting it happily and looking a little surprised as it started purring. "It's purring..." he whispered softly, shifting and leaning back on the couch, holding the cat close to his chest as he pet it, listening to it purr.

"Well, you seem to like cats." Jusuke smiled. "That's a good thing."

"I love cats." Zeln said softly, petting the small kitten. Most of his pain had gone away, and he was relaxed, smiling happily at the purring black kitten. "Is it a he or a she? Does it have a name?"

"Well, the woman said that it's a girl, and I am pretty sure it doesnt have a name." Jusuke looked down at his Zeln. "What do you want to name it, master?"

Zeln looked down at the kitten. "Aww.." He said softly, holding her up to look her in the eyes. "I think I'll name her Kaylie." He brushed a gentle thumb over her head and she mewed at him. Zeln smiled.

"Ah, what a nice name." Jusuke smiled. "I think it will suit her well."

Zeln continued to pet the small kitten. "Do you know how old she is?" Zeln asked, looking up at Jusuke with a small smile. His eyes sparkled with excitement.

"I'm not certain; the lady didn't sat. But I'm guessing about 6 months?" Jusuke replied.

Zeln nodded, petting the little black kitten. "Aww..Kaylie you're tiinnyyy." He whispered softly to her. She was curled up on his arm, purring softly, eyes half-closed, as if she was going to sleep but she wanted to stay awake.

Jusuke sighed happily. "Well, I better go do your laundry now." He turned and left the room, quietly humming to himself.

Zeln nodded. "Alright." He continued to pet the sleepy kitten, smiling at the feeling of it purring on his arm.

While doing Zeln's laundry, Jusuke thought about his master. He seemed to like cats a whole lot, and Jusuke was glad to see how happy Zeln was over getting Kaylie.

After a few minutes, Zeln stood. He went to the kitchen to get the kitten some milk. Setting Kaylie down on the counter, he grabbed a bowl and poured her some milk before sitting next to the counter, watching her. He didn't mind the cool air, though he wasn't wearing a shirt. He liked being a little cold, it didn't bother him.

Jusuke finished doing Zeln's laundry, so he wentin the kitchen with Zeln and watched Kaylie. "Well, looks like she will be happy here. I'm sure you'll be giving her lots of attention."

Zeln jumped slightly, looking up at Jusuke. He smiled. "She's adorable.." he knelt down again, watching Kaylie lap at the milk. He didn't expect her to try to climb into the bowl, knocking it over on top of her and drenching her in milk, resulting in a surprised mew, a wet counter, and a milky kitten. Zeln straightened. "Oh no.." he said softly, moving the bowl and picking the kitten up. "Kayylie.." he said in a gentle, yet stern voice. "Look at the mess you made..."
Kaylie's response was a mew and a little sneeze.

"Ah, I'll clean it up." Jusuke sighed, getting a rag and starting to clean up the milk that was all over the counter. "Why don't you dry her off, master? She seems to like you, anyways."

Zeln, carefully holding the kitten in one hand, wrapped Kaylie in a small hand towel, drying her off. Kaylie purred, rubbing her head against the rag. Smiling, Zeln made sure she was all dry before picking her up again.

"What a trouble maker. Master, you should teach her what things she should and shouldn't do." Jusuke smiled at Zeln. He looked down at Kaylie. "Such a cute little kitten..."

Status
Not open for further replies.