Contracts. (Closed Black Butler OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I should.." Zeln nodded in agreement, tapping her nose with his finger. She licked his finger, purring. Zeln chuckled softly. "She's adorable." He sighed happily.

"Hmm..." Jusuke sighed, finishing cleaning off the counter. "In a few days time she will be wandering around, so, master, why don't you show Kaylie around the house so she doesn't get lost? Wouldn't want to lose the little thing, right?"

Zeln smiled, nodding. "That's a great idea!" He said, patting Kaylie gently as he picked her up. "C'mon Kaylie, let me give you a tour..." he left the kitchen with the small black kitten. He led her throughout the house. "This is the kitchen, this is the library, this is the dining room, this is my room, this is my study..." he said, holding her in one arm and motioning to the doors as he went.

Jusuke muttered to himself as he cleaned up the mess Kaylie had made. He smiled. "Kittens. Always causing problems. Ah, whatever."

Zeln made his way around the entire house before he reached the front door. "And this is the front hall." He turned. Kaylie, trying to jump out of Zeln's arms. "Hey...what are you trying to do?" Zeln asked, trying to hold her. "Silly kitten..."

Status
Not open for further replies.