Contracts. (Closed Black Butler OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeln sighed softly, letting Jusuke leave. He waited for a minute, then went to his study. Grabbing his book, he sat back and turned his chair, looking out the window. He wasn't going to read, but he was going to think.
And think he did. He thought about how they had found him, and why they were looking for him. Were they the ones who had a hand with the murder of his father?

As soon as Jusuke left the room, he walked into the kitchen, leaning against the wall. He sighed. "What an issue. They are sure to come back, I just know it... Now, the question is how do we keep then away." He brushed his bangs from his eyes. "Oh, my..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeln bit his lip, remembering the day he found out about his father's death. He had been standing here, waiting for his father to return home. A cart pulled up to the door and he pressed a hand on the glass, just as he did now. There was a knock at the door, and one of the maids answered. She led the man up to his study.. Zeln's hand clenched in a fist and he turned away from the window, eyes dark, focusing on the floor. He shook his head with a sigh, collapsing down into his chair.

His master was most likely not going to be in a good mood the rest of the day, so Jusuke decided to go out to town and settle some unfinished business. He grabbed his jacket and slipped out the front door, hoping that Zeln hadn't heard him.

After a few moments, Zeln decided some reading might help calm his nerves. Reading usually did, as he would get lost in the stories and forget his own. Opening his book, he sat back, starting where he had left off.

On his walk out to town, Jusuke stopped. "Maybe I shouldn't leave the master home alone... Meh, he'll be fine. He's a teenager, after all, and teenagers are responsible... I think." He sighed. As long as Zeln didn't go looking for him, he probably wouldn't notice Jusuke's absence.

After reading a few chapters, Zeln had relaxed, though he was bored again. He stood, wandering around a little, trying to find something to do. He found the game room and set up the pool table, taking his favorite pool stick and just hitting some balls.

Jusuke looked around for the right place. "Ah, there it is." He walked towards the front door of one of the two cafés that on the street. Taking a keyring from his jacket pocket, he unlocked the front doors, flipping on the light. He smiled. "It's gonna be a busy day today..." As long as his master wasn't suspicious of him or anything, jusuke was sure he could get away with escaping the estate and going to work while his master wasn't paying attention. He had started working at the café after his sister got ill and was put in the hospital. He had promised her that if anything happened to her that he would take over, and so he did.

Zeln did this for a few hours before getting bored again. He left the game room, roaming around back to his bedroom. He was a little tired and lay back on his bed, closing his eyes to sleep..
He had just drifted off when the sound of clicking caused him to bolt up in his bed. He looked to the door, which was closed. He didn't close it.. He didn't get up from his bed, a sudden sense of fright overcoming him. After a moment of thought, he figured Jusuke probably closed it and he lay back down, closing his eyes to sleep again.

After around three hours, Jusuke decided to close up. There had been about 230 customers that day, so that was a good thing. After turning off the lights and shutting and locking everything,he left, feeling happy. He ran back to the estate, hoping that Zeln was fine and nothing had happened, and that he didn't notice that he had been gone. About 5 blocks from the house, he stopped, sensing something was wrong. He started to walk quickly.

Zeln shifted, and immediately he felt panicked. He couldn't see anything and his hands were behind his back. He shifted, making a growling noise, but the response he got was laughter. The blindfold was pulled off his head and he blinked from the bright lights.

On his ruffled bed sat a note. It had an address and a large amount of money.

Zeln glared at the masked man laughing at him. "You're going to be in big trouble." He said angrily.

"Aww, why is that? Some big scary person going to come save his little kid? Oh that's right...he doesn't live anymore!" the man laughed, kicking Zeln in the ribs. Zeln grimaced, swallowing thickly. "What do you want.."

"Money." the man knelt in front of him. "And you're going to give it to me."

"What makes you think that?" Zeln spat.

The man's eyes sparkled. "Oh..just a little friend of mine.." He punched Zeln, knocking him backwards onto the floor. Zeln groaned. He couldn't straighten out his mind to figure out what exactly was going on. "Who are you?"

The man shook his head. "You're worst nightmare."

When he got to the house, Jusuke burst through the door. "Master!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. "Master!!! Where are you?" He looked in the living room, then the study, then his master's bedroom. "Master!"

Zeln rolled over on his side, letting the next kick hit him in his back instead of his stomach. He groaned slightly, trying to untie whatever held his hands together. "Let me go."
"Not until I get my money." the man took Zeln's face in his hand, staring him in the eyes. "You see-" he was cut off as Zeln spit, blood and saliva, into the man's face. He was thrown back, his head hitting the wall. He winced, curling up. "Jusuke...come get me...that's an order.." he muttered, glaring up at the man. "You're going to regret this."
"Beating up a kid? Yeah." The man chuckled, sitting back in the leather seat by the desk. He motioned to one of the gunners by the door. "Make sure everything is guarded."
"Yes sir." The gunner ran off and the man laughed.
Zeln winced, his head throbbing.

"Ah, yes. Right away, master." Jusuke smiled.
"I think I know where you are." Soon after, he arrived where Zeln was being held. He walked right through the security. Turning towards the group of men, he grinned. "You seem to have such tight security.... And yet I walked right past all of you." As he killed all the men, their screams echoed off the building, making Jusuke flinch. "The sound of dying men... Man, am I tired of that noise." He picked up two of the men's guns. "Now, I think I'll go find the master, now..." When he arrived to the door of the room where Zeln was being held, Jusuke knocked. "Ahem. 'Ello? Would my master happen to be here?"

As soon as the screams ripped through the building, the man glared at the smirking Zeln. He gagged Zeln with a ripped piece of Zeln's own shirt. He grabbed a pistol, aiming it at Zeln's head, silent as there was a knock at the door. Jusuke.
I'm in here... Zeln glared at the door, but he was finding it slightly difficult to keep his focus. "Mmmph.." he muttered through the gag. The man kicked him and he inhaled sharply, his head hitting the wall again as he tried to pull away. His eyes rolled up to the ceiling as he grimaced, staring at the chandelier.

"Good, you're still alive, master." Jusuke kicked down the door, walking towards the man that was holding Zeln captive. "Now, what is it you want? So, either let the master go, or die right here, right now." Jusuke glared at the man. "The consequences, either way, involve your death, and my happiness because of seeing you dead. So, do or die, dude." Jusuke looked at Zeln. "Oh my, just what has happened to you? Fuu~ Well, look who has a terrible fate catching up to him." He pointed the two guns he had picked up at the man's head. "Get ready to die..."

"You shoot, I shoot. I want the money from the ransom note now." The man growled.
Zeln closed his eyes, letting his head rest against the wall. When the man wasn't looking, he silently rolled over so he wouldn't be where the gun was aimed. Just shoot the idiot. Zeln thought to himself, keeping his eyes closed. He hurt all over and he could tell his shirt would forever be stained, well, it seemed that way, unless there was some magic that could take a lot of blood out of a white shirt. He chuckled inwardly, though there was no sign of his amusement inwardly. It was strange how he was more worried about his shirt being stained than anything else, especially in this situation.

"Well, if you want the money, then take it." Jusuke threw 3 thick wads of cash at the man. "They are all $100 bills. Now, can we get this over now? I have a feeling that it'll take me a LONG time to get the blood stains out of my master's shirt, so I'd like to get to that right away." He put his fingers on the triggers of the guns. "Unless I need to force you to let the master go. I have no problem with shooting you in the head at all. I wouldn't even give it a second thought."

He stared at the money in disbelief. "You're really going to pay me?" He said, dropping the pistol and picking the money up.

Zeln gritted his teeth, his eyes closed tightly as he took a deep breath.

"Yes. Did you really think that I wasn't gonna give you the money? I never go back on anything I say." Jusuke smiled. "Now, may me and Master Zeln leave? I'm sure everyone here has better things to do than deal with you."

Status
Not open for further replies.