Contracts. (Closed Black Butler OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Go ahead, take the brat." The man laughed, counting the money in his hand.

Zeln managed to sit up again, his face bloodied and his side bruised. He looked up at Jusuke.

"Well. Now, shall I untie you, master, or should I carry you back?" Jusuke smirked. He crouched down in front of Zeln. "You know, you're a little like a magnet that attracts trouble, I think... Always attracting problems!" He poked his master's cheek, smiling. He enjoyed teasing people, especially if it was a person he was to be around most of the time.

Zeln winced slightly. "Just get me home.." he muttered, sighing, his eyes looking down.
The man watched them, confused. "What kind of butler talks to his master like that?" He chuckled.
Zeln looked up angrily, but said nothing to the man.

Jusuke smiled at the man. "Oh, I get away with talking like that when I talk to the Queen of England." He picked up Zeln. "We'll be going now." And he carried his master out the door.

The man's eyes widened and he frowned.
Zeln relaxed a little in Jusuke's arms, letting his eyes close and his head rest on Jusuke's chest. He just wanted to go home. Everything hurt and he felt filthy and hungry. He was also tired, and he didn't think he would stay awake the whole way home, but he would try. He trusted Jusuke, so he wouldn't try too hard.

"Are you tired?" Jusuke asked Zeln, looking down at him. "You can sleep. I can assure you, I will make sure nothing bad happens while you rest, master. Just take it easy and relax. I made sure everyone died, besides that one dude. I even shot them all to make sure they'd stay dead!" He smiled at the thought.

Zeln chuckled softly, which turned into a weak cough. "I know I can trust you." He looked tiredly up at Jusuke. "I know I can." He then let his eyes close, drifting into a light sleep.

"Good." Jusuke sighed. He walked out to the street carrying Zeln. He held a hand up and hailed a taxi. Once one pulled up Jusuke opened the door, laying Zeln down in the back seat. Sliding into the back, he handed the taxi driver a $20 bill. "Could you take us to the Verska estate, please?" The driver flashed him a weird look, then started to drive.

Zeln stayed asleep, though he shifted slightly in his sleep, his hand grasping for...something, though after a moment he relaxed again, drifting deeper into his slumber.

Jusuke watched Zeln sleep. "He sleeps really quietly." The taxi driver turned around. "We're here." Jusuke got out of the car, and picked up Zeln again. "Thanks!" He called over his shoulder to the driver, and then started walkingup the path to the front door.

When they were out of the taxi, Zeln shifted slightly, yawning. He was starting to wake up. A pain-filled grimace crossed his face as he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Oh, are you awake?" Jusuke smiled down at Zeln. "Well, we're back, so if you want, when we get back inside you can go get into bed if you want to." He opened the front door, took a step forward, and the closed it again.

Zeln made a soft noise, then sighed. "I want some water..." he muttered, his voice hoarse and slightly slurred, as his mind was obviously not fully awake yet. His face was bruised and he looked like he was in pain.

"Yes, as you wish, master." Jusuke layed Zeln down on the couch in the living room. "I'll get that right away." He turned around, then stopped. "Oh, and I need to wash your clothes, if you don't mind. Otherwise, those blood stains won't come out, ever." He called over his shoulder as he left the room.

Zeln nodded weakly, taking a deep, pained breath before managing to get a hold of his shirt and jacket. He gingerly pulled then off, leaving him in his pants and underwear. He gulped, closing his eyes tight and leaning against the back of the couch. There was a large black-purple bruise where he had been kicked, a gash near the edge of it which had mostly stopped bleeding by now. He took a deep breath, trying to calm down a little.

Jusuke went to the kitchen and got Zeln a glass of water, then went back into living room, and handed it to his master. He picked Zeln's stuff up off the ground. Glimpsing at his masters wounds, he turned to leave the room again. "I'm going to get some stuff to clean up your wounds." And he left the room again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeln sighed softly as he left. Shifting, Zeln managed to lay down so he wasn't hurting anything. He weakly stared up at the ceiling for a few moments before his eyes drifted closed and he relaxed. His breaths were small, as breathing normally hurt, but it almost looked as if he weren't breathing.

Jusuke came back to the room with a box of medical supplies. He walked over to Zeln. "Ok! Are you still breathing?" He poked his master's forehead, opening the box. He took out a cloth and dipped it in a bowl of water thatthat he had brought also. He put it over the gash Zeln had.

Zeln's eyes flickered open at Jusuke's touch and voice. "Yeah.." he said weakly, grimacing as the cool cloth touched the throbbing wound. "Their entrance was...very strategic..." he said, thinking back to how they got into the house to kidnap him.

"Yes, quite. I'm suprised those imbeciles had the brains to do anything. I hope that they didn't notice the bomb I rigged in the money before it blew." Jusuke said absent mindedly, turning around and digging throught the box for a roll of bandages.

Status
Not open for further replies.