Continue the Sentence....

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Making epic slicers and pokers out of! Behold the Grande Cow-Iron Slicer of ______

Londonderry! It will slice you until you are nothing but a pile of chopped______________

o/'o/' wonderful bobbing along, bobbing along on the bottom of the beautiful briny ______ o/'o/'

buttocks, which have a strange human obsession with___________

Swedish Meatballs and gazing at sunsets. Why you ask? Because _________

Behold! for I am the Swedish Meatball Saviour. And since I'm the SMS, I also like the send messages to _____

(-hides from thrown objects-)

every hot guy in the world, telling them to date me. I wonder if______

all the hot guys would want to do the shadigity on the first date? If so that'd _____

cause the moon to spin in an opposite rotation. And by golly if that happens then _____

You'd loose your knickers. Your mother's chin would drop and she'd be say ***

"Back in my day, I had to lose my knickers in the snow going up hill both ways!" But we all know ____

Eats small children and leaves apples in her wake. To avoid her you must ***

clap your hands three times, spread peanut butter on your feet, and scream "OH NO!!!! NOT JURY DUTY!!!!!". If that doesn't work, then ______

Your most likely going to die. To avoid death you must meet with your death reaper and say_____