Continue the Sentence....

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Why, hello, would you like a gin and tonic?" If getting your death reaper drunk doesn't work then ____

eat your head off as an appetizer for snake soup. They really love the ____

5 golden rings at Christmas, which they use to celebrate food by___________

using them as napkin holders. Their napkins are actually woven, dried skin from the backs of ____

gigantic Nyan Cats, which are a endangered specie because of this and can only be seen in ____

little, anti gravity cages contained within the graphics cards of computers that shoot rainbows out of their processors with absolute glee as they feel the Nyan Cats tickle their GPUs. -takes a deep breath- But of course, they ____

are allergic to rainbows, which is why the ones they consume come out their behinds. A cousin of the nyan-dragon is _______

the nyan-lizard who is in actuality simply a lizard owned by a major gay pride participant who happened to just paint their bearded dragon rainbow colors. Though it would be wise to ____

...not just take my word for it. Take a look at www.nothingbutrubbish.com and find out lots of other stuff which isn't true, such as__

nothing since I was unable to load the page. ERROR ERROR -bzzzz ticktick tick BZZZZZZZZAZT- ERROR! -spits out all kinds of numerical error codes- MeAniNG of LiFE Is VoiD... www.nothingbutrubbish.com NoT ReSPondING. NeW MEAninG Is: ____

around? I want to see that pretty nose of yours.

Please help me. I need a _____

... Asprin, or anything else that'll help me with this headache.

Can you play the ____

...violin it's ever so calming.
I think though I'm fancying something ____

____with more butter, like a cello. It goes great with spaghetti and _____