[Community Event] Plot Twist: A Game of Exchange

This is going to be an interesting turn of events... I got you prompt

Been a crazy busy month, so I missed this round but it looks like it's going awesome! Can't wait to see the results and hopefully play along next time! :)

Been a crazy busy month, so I missed this round but it looks like it's going awesome! Can't wait to see the results and hopefully play along next time! :)
If you'd like to participate I can send you a prompt written by myself! I'd hate for anyone to feel left out :)

I mean, it takes the fun of guessing out but it's something :)

If you'd like to participate I can send you a prompt written by myself! I'd hate for anyone to feel left out :)

Haha - it's okay :) I'm totally fine waiting till the next round! Next month is a LOT less busy! Thank you, though :-D

Haha - it's okay :) I'm totally fine waiting till the next round! Next month is a LOT less busy! Thank you, though :-D
Glad to hear that you're at least interested then! I hope things slow down and relax a little for you :) feel free to hang out, chat, check out submissions when they're posted, etc :)

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Soups excited to read all of the submissions for this event, especially to see what my plot idea may have inspired. :3

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
I'm excited too! I only have 3 submissions so far so we need some more from you lovely folks in the next couple of days!

Oops (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Mine'll be in shortly!

Mine is a work in progress! Doing my best, though!

I sent mine in!

I, ah, just hope my creative liberties weren't too extreme...

Haha I don't think we'll have a problem :) the idea is to be creative! If we don't have many submissions on the due date, I'll extend it by a week at most but after that I'll just post what I have and late submissions will be added as I find free time :)

Just realized the final prompt submission date is my birthday.

Also realizing the submission date may be pushed back. *curls into ball*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh no! *is torn violently*

*divides into two*

Is a plot twist necessary for the submission?

No but it sure is fun! The idea is to add your own concept into the plot prompt to really make it yours :)

Just sent mine in! Hopefully it's in the correct format... I kinda went overboard a little? I just really liked the prompt I got!

Reactions: An Otaku
Haha don't worry! Everyone has their own unique way of responding to the prompts and producing an overview of it :) all that matters is your effort!

I'm just having a really hard time with mine so not having to worry about coming up with a twist is reassuring.

• Love
I'm just having a really hard time with mine so not having to worry about coming up with a twist is reassuring.

Is it mine? It's probably mine.

I would suggest, if it were mine, to go almost completely off the rails. Instead of thinking "How can I delve into my prompt, make it work" you can view it as "How far can I possibly twist this until its just barely recognizable?" Albeit, the objective shouldn't be to completely ignore your prompt, but I say if it's giving you problems, go bananas.

Caveat to the above. This isn't my event, and I'm stupid.

That also being said. I should say that a Plot Twist doesn't have to be reliant on the supplied prompt, but perhaps a twist on how you've spun it. But once again. Not my event, I'm dumb. Still best of luck on this Fun-centric Event meant for Fun and Jovial Times that is Fun! Don't stress yourself out.