[Community Event] Plot Twist: A Game of Exchange

hey guys i just wanted to apologize to both @Soulserenity20 and the submitter of my prompt. I've been sick for the past week or so and wasn't able to finish or turn in my submission

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Soulserenity20
hey guys i just wanted to apologize to both @Soulserenity20 and the submitter of my prompt. I've been sick for the past week or so and wasn't able to finish or turn in my submission
It's okay! We all know life has plot twists of its own. (No shame, pun intended)

If you want, feel free to finish it up and submit it! The whole point of this was simply to encourage deadline and prompt-based writing.

• Love
Reactions: Rin Mico
  • Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
@Ariamas
You did great!!!!!!! I love it! Legit when I thought about it the first time, everyone died. xD

No one's claimed my submission yet... nor has anyone posted anything that seems like it could have come from my prompt..... :(( Wah!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ariamas
Yeah, honestly you didn't do bad at all. :3

@Ananfal
I know that, I'm still waiting for someone to claim my submission.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ariamas
Me too! I didn't get my prompt turned into a plot yet. . . But. . . I know who has my prompt XD

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ariamas and Joan
@Soulserenity20: Das cheatin'!

@Aslanshinohara: I wonder which submission is yours. I feel like I missed it.

Did the author of submission Nine have this prompt?
Setting: Small Shrine/ Sanctuary in temperate highlands, Large Mountain range. (Medieval time period: optional?)

Plot Overview: A trio of adepts take a test to see if they progress out of training by completing their teacher's two tests. A test of knowledge and a test by combat.

Plot Candies (Ideas that you would like to be included in the story):
-A sense of competition between the trio, having clear differences between each character's skills and weaknesses.
-The sense that the master/ teacher is impressed by the potential of his students.
-Exotic flora, fauna, or contraptions.
-A freak accident, seriously injuring one of the characters! (You decide who!)
(-An audience of younger acolytes to watch the various tests: optional)

@Soulserenity20: Das cheatin'!

@Aslanshinohara: I wonder which submission is yours. I feel like I missed it.

Did the author of submission Nine have this prompt?
Setting: Small Shrine/ Sanctuary in temperate highlands, Large Mountain range. (Medieval time period: optional?)

Plot Overview: A trio of adepts take a test to see if they progress out of training by completing their teacher's two tests. A test of knowledge and a test by combat.

Plot Candies (Ideas that you would like to be included in the story):
-A sense of competition between the trio, having clear differences between each character's skills and weaknesses.
-The sense that the master/ teacher is impressed by the potential of his students.
-Exotic flora, fauna, or contraptions.
-A freak accident, seriously injuring one of the characters! (You decide who!)
(-An audience of younger acolytes to watch the various tests: optional)
Haha it's not the worst kind of cheating though XD

@Ariamas Ohhhh I doubt it, it's up there. hahahaha Honestly I wouldn't blame anyone if they didn't want to read it hahahaha. it's kind of long. >>'