[Community Event] Plot Twist: A Game of Exchange

There's not really any rules, but...

I think if a Prompt maker spots/figures out which is theirs, they should post the prompt... like, um, like I did.
If everyone does it, that means I didn't break any rules. Mwe-he-he!!

I don't think the prompts have been posted! I think it's up to the prompt makers to reveal their prompts themswvlws? I'm not sure about that.

Oh. o_o Well then, if the point is to guess which story belongs to which prompt, then... I can't do that, either, since I don't know what the prompts were.

So, what I was saying earlier still applies: I can't really appreciate the plot twists if I don't know what any of the original plot prompts were.

Oh. o_o Well then, if the point is to guess which story belongs to which prompt, then... I can't do that, either, since I don't know what the prompts were.

So, what I was saying earlier still applies: I can't really appreciate the plot twists if I don't know what any of the original plot prompts were.
And I completely agree with you! (I actually had to go and find my prompt submission to remember what my own prompt was to see if anyone had submitted for it - no one has yet. :( Hopefully...)

I think it would be a good idea to have them all be submitted, but maybe there are a lot more prompts than there are submissions and the organizers didn't want people to feel left out?

My prompt was dorky as heck. =D

Hopefully mine doesn't stump whoever gets it. xD;

Setting: Fragmented multiverse 12 years after the fragmenting occurred.
(AKA setting variable, with each 'setting' separated from the other by a gap, and held together by bridges.)
Plot Overview: An organization seeks to either repair or stabilize the fragmented reality so that no more lives will be lost.
Plot Candies: No need to use all of these. Bonus points if you can use one or more!
  • Slice of life aspects.
  • Minor tsundere aspects.
  • One or more characters not in their prime or otherwise less than able.
  • Hair-playing.
  • High danger.
  • Death or absence of someone who would be useful.
  • Slow burn love (chastity not required).
  • Mysterious oddity that doesn't get explained or seemingly noticed by the characters.
  • Questionable safety.
  • Initial distrust.
  • Enemies fighting alongside each other.
  • Hilariously regrettable one-night stands.

My prompt was dorky as heck. =D
( ̄ω ̄;)・・・

So like. I don't know. Actually, a friend of mine (yeah, that's the ticket) a friend told me that they might have had something like this prompt. Maybe not quite, but sorta kinda. Also, this was a friend. Not me. The person who had this prompt. But this prompt I don't have that this friend has who got a prompt sort of kinda like your prompt did, in fact, submit a story.

Is what I heard.

( ̄ω ̄;)・・・

So like. I don't know. Actually, a friend of mine (yeah, that's the ticket) a friend told me that they might have had something like this prompt. Maybe not quite, but sorta kinda. Also, this was a friend. Not me. The person who had this prompt. But this prompt I don't have that this friend has who got a prompt sort of kinda like your prompt did, in fact, submit a story.

Is what I heard.
:O I should reread and see if I can guess!

I've been reading and is submission two based off of my prompt??? oAo
Maybeeeeeeeeee lol is that a good face or a omfg what did i just read face?

Reactions: An Otaku
:o Hmmm...

Is the answer to my prompt number seven? x3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I didn't expect Pokemon, but it's kinda fun! :> I like the time loop idea!

Maybeeeeeeeeee lol is that a good face or a omfg what did i just read face?
It's a how did I already find one that fits face XD I like it!

Was your prompt this?
Setting: A small spaceship, reminiscent of ships from Alien and Firefly.
Plot Overview: The crew of the ship must fight off a group or entity trying to capture or kill them and take their ship.
Plot Candies:
-Crew members having to resolve differences in order to survive.
-Big government vs small people.
-Pirates of some sort.
-Tense situations and sneaking around.

It's a how did I already find one that fits face XD I like it!

Was your prompt this?
Setting: A small spaceship, reminiscent of ships from Alien and Firefly.
Plot Overview: The crew of the ship must fight off a group or entity trying to capture or kill them and take their ship.
Plot Candies:
-Crew members having to resolve differences in order to survive.
-Big government vs small people.
-Pirates of some sort.
-Tense situations and sneaking around.

No, that wasn't my prompt hahahaha. but it would have fit too. xD

:o Hmmm...

Is the answer to my prompt number seven? x3

I didn't expect Pokemon, but it's kinda fun! :> I like the time loop idea!
It's only mine if you liked it, eh-he-he!

I didn't convey it well, but your prompt's emphasis on the multiverse is crucial to the story, specifically with regards to the explored locations... Anyway, I really enjoyed it! Had to go through three different ideas, but I thought this one was the coolest so... yeah!

I've updated with two more plot overviews that I missed! If anyone else notices they were forgotten, please PM me! I'm a scatterbrain and there's little that can be done beyond a swift kick in the ass and a post-it note <3

Hm, in that case I don't see any that fit mine unless they're well disguised...oh well lol

Yay!!!!! I know Submission ten is my plot!!!!!!!!
And I loved it!!! If I was chosing the ending, I'd go with her love being turned into the demon..cause I like to drag my loves through the mud!!!

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
I'm going to guess that Submission Six is the plot based on my Plot Overview submission.

Setting: Auction house

Plot Overview: An auction house where all can sell to the highest bidder, or where they can join in the bidding for the best prices.

Plot Candies: The things sold aren't regular items. It are human years and talents.

If I'm right in my guess I want to say that I like the take on the plot. c: I was a bit afraid that my plot submission was too vague and hard to work with. So good job there.

If I'm wrong I want to say that the submission is great nonetheless!

• Love
I don't quite see my plot up there T_T; someone must be working on it still. If not, it must be hidden very well. The only plot that fits the mine is plot 9, but it's missing.... stuff.

I can't say I'm proud of my submission. Like @The Mood is Write, I ended up making it too corny.

Edit: Idk if I should post my plot guide or not just yet. I also want to deny my submission for as long as possible. I'm embarrassed by it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Haha this is great. I only wish we had all the plot overviews!

It's only mine if you liked it, eh-he-he!

I didn't convey it well, but your prompt's emphasis on the multiverse is crucial to the story, specifically with regards to the explored locations... Anyway, I really enjoyed it! Had to go through three different ideas, but I thought this one was the coolest so... yeah!

I did like it. x3 It wasn't what I was expecting, though I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting! lol

It's great. <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[spoili]
Setting: A medieval like setting {no cars, or power} but woman don't have to wear dresses.
Plot Overview: A Angel cursed with an aging spell, comes together with five magic users.{fire,water,earth,air,spirit} to look for the fountain of Youth to save her. While avoiding a bad guy
Plot Candies (Ideas that you would like to be included in the story): The final battle takes place at the Fountain. Angel is in love with one of the five. [/spoili]

That was my plot, so who wrote number ten?