Colony 361

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
i must warn you, upon entering the ship the children will try and cling to you lol

i must warn you, upon entering the ship the children will try and cling to you lol

Oh God. Poor children. XD I'm not saying don't do it, I actually really want you to do it. It'll be fun, I promise!

its okay they are very tough, even if you throw them lol

Quite frankly I can't wait to perform surgery on you all :D

Gentar is the only doctor, and an automated med lab can only do so much

Problem is, none of you have exoskeletons, he needs to learn to be more delicate

If Zed needs medical treatment, or makes someone need medical treatment, it will probably be bad. XD

the kids, will probably be in there often then doctor, as you see they like to wrestle alot lol

When something like this happens I will ask here about any differences in internal organs, which is another problem that Psioni organ structure is different. My current question (to silver) is 'does codeling blood attack?' The blood is filled with nanobots after all and by further extension 'how does it react to medicine?'

................... That's a good question............................ Hey Akuma, any suggestions?

I would say, myself, that codeling blood wouldn't attack. As for how it reacts to medicine, it stands to reason that the nanobots would possibly assist medicine in its propagation and use. Either that or complete immunocompromisation.

Was I the only one who had to look that last word up? Otherwise, because Akuma is taking too long :p, I like Verbals idea. You may feel free to apply it. The first part, the part I understood. *nods*

Immunocompromisation is effectively when someone cannot be immunized - it tops the charts when it comes to immune disorders, and is one reason why everyone should be immunized against diseases like flu and polio.

• Thank You
Reactions: Silver
Aka robots become aids

Reactions: Silver
Aka robots become aids
No, not an autoimmune deficiency, although it can cause it, but it's more like, your white blood cells can't adapt.

No? they haveeee good ones?

"I would say, myself, that codeling blood wouldn't attack. As for how it reacts to medicine, it stands to reason that the nanobots would possibly assist medicine in its propagation and use." - V.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.