Colony 361

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or small cute children who can dismantle an engine lol
Not much use, really. You'd need a smuggler to get them onto the enemy ship, but at the same time, why not just steal it instead of disable it?
Or a psionic couple with a giant crustacean
Last time I checked, Psionics aren't effective against spacecraft.
Or a badass. I say badass trumps all. XD
Five well-trained troopers, or one very smart trooper can take down a badass easily.

Not much use, really. You'd need a smuggler to get them onto the enemy ship, but at the same time, why not just steal it instead of disable it?

Last time I checked, Psionics aren't effective against spacecraft.

Five well-trained troopers, or one very smart trooper can take down a badass easily.

Well, but a proper badass is worth at least ten well-trained soldiers and three smart ones. Also, pressureised suit of armor= one man boarding party of doom.

Im pretty sure if they slide in through the vents undetected and took out any enemy engine easily and stopped the whole attack or whatever, it would be much more amusing and cute lool. And they could easily smuggle themselves onto the ship in disguise, but anyways everyone is crucial to a team and no one should be feeling higher over anyone else....except the captain.

Tell that to the Psioni Astromilitary

*points at psioni astromilitary* everyone is crucial in a team!

Thought I should add this to help people translate the many colors of the S'aac:

1373951-plutchikfig6_1_.gif

I really like the idea that the S'aac don't have proper vocal chords, and thus can't actually speak other languages without help. Really cool.

Akuma I was talking to verbal

Dingo, I noticed you keep refering to Iv as "they". Is that intentional, or bad grammar?

Sorry, that sounded I kind of rude...... no offence meant.

Potatocat id just like to let you know that of they were not useful they would not be on the ship. So like i said before everyone on the team crucial

Sorry, if I confused you. I tend to represent my character's opinions in the OOC. I think they will come in handy.

He has a point. Badasses in space ready armor however..... XD

Easily, psionics is basically bioelectromagnetism, with a decent number of Psioni a EMP can be generated, exposing the enemy to weapon fire

Or a professional badass could just board the ship from space, disable its drive systems leaving it completely exposed to being annihilated, and come home in time for tea.

Because there totally aren't other badasses

Again
Tell that to me when you are ground beef and I have to fix your ass

And don't pull a gun on a Psioni or you might eat a seizure

Status
Not open for further replies.