Colony 361

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the point. Right now we don't have any internal conflict. Makes it interesting. Keeps the plot flowing. It is a common literary mechanic.

He would probably put up with it for human interest

Also, Tater, what if he never found out Ghriin wasn't human? I mean, the only big tell is the yellow mouths.

They could just be like making out and then suddenly
"Is your tongue yellow?"
"Uhh..."
"That's hot."
XD He would never say that, but okay.

Mind you, Ghriin is very good at posing as certain other races - before the great human exodus, she often posed as a human when it suited her.

I'm not saying that he might not go for it, he just might not be cool with finding she was deceiving him though...... Might be interesting. We might go for that, sound interesting? Good character development.

Yeah, quite. Ghriin will go by "Jerine Avarica" - her human alias - just for him.

Should I just post and hope for forgiveness later?

I would say wait

Of course, Ghriin also has yellow blood, which is why her mouth is yellow. And she blushes yellow. Yeah, her human disguise is very precarious, but she pulls it off.

She's hard to embarrass. She's not shy. She doesn't get angry (too busy getting high). You'll have a hard time making her blush.

To be honest, I still haven't decided what kind of drug it is, only that it's an herb. Is it a mushroom? A grass? A flower?

Actually, a flower would be fitting for the Xeno Sapiens. THC in the petals or something.

I shall refer to the drugs made by the Tarea'Sisha as "Sunflower"

Sounds perfectly fine....... I really want to post something......... Looking at other CS's and even the CS of our GM himself, I should be cool.............

Wait until you get approved. Please. For both you and us.

always wait to be accepted, to see if there are any flaws or kinks the gm or creator might see

Well, I am awake and kicking. I can post now. I would very much like to post now.... I will test my patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.