Colony 361

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
e.e i mean, i didnt think this roleplay was looking for some ship's but i mean someone might come along later to ship with

Hmmm… I'd say female, since each S'aac is capable of giving birth.
Of course they can give birth, otherwise they'd need a second sex. I mean, what is the sex the closest to - is it closer to a rod or a crevice, nahmsayin

I'm assuming that what they are saying is that physically speaking, they are female.

They cited birthing capability, but that doesn't mean they can't pack a schlong

In that regard, they more closely resemble a female.

Hey, I hope ya'll don't mind if I come and jump in? Also, I recently moved here from another site that went down, still learning how this one works exactly.

Name: Zed

Species: Human, can't you tell? Dumb-ass.
Appearance:
Sci%20Fi_warrior_011.jpg

Armor is pock marked with bullet holes, but they are filled with a sort of metal "quick fix" material, a common practice with mercenaries and proper soldiers alike, that retains the armor's integrity. Carries a blade slightly longer than his forearm on his back, and a handgun on his hip. No touchy.

6' 5", 220 pound mountain of rippling meat.

Family: Why the hell do you care what they are up to? I don't.

Personality: Rude, brash, slightly racist, loyal, grumpy, sometimes amiable, sometimes.

History: Hired gun. Been that way for as long as he can remember. He has left all he owns behind him, aside from the tools of his trade, which he carries with him. He grew up on a small fringe colony, and his entire home planet was destroyed by the Sorian. He respects the dream of the Captain, even though he will not outwardly say so.

Reason for joining the ship: Officially armed security. He let his services go for an exceedingly low price.

Qualifications: Firearms expert, skilled with a blade as long as it isn't much longer than a machete style blade, badass. Prefers to engage in the close ranges of internal ship combat.

Preferred title/position: Refers to himself as a private security officer, but doesn't quite care what he is called. He's been referred to as it all.

Sorry for short bio. I usually right more there, but I decided to go with a more simple past this time. Been out of the game for a while. My writing will improve further along as I get back in the groove of things. Also apologies for not hiding the big ass picture. Don't know how to do that here, tried the way it worked on my old forum, but that didn't work right.

Last edited:
The picture is fine on mobile.
Mr. libido, I read your app again, and I have to say, it would be a bad idea to steal a Psioni's gem(s) I'm going to post again, but if you guys don't mind can you move a bit faster regarding the black market scene, I have to intercept you guys eventually

The picture is fine on mobile.
Mr. libido, I read your app again, and I have to say, it would be a bad idea to steal a Psioni's gem(s) I'm going to post again, but if you guys don't mind can you move a bit faster regarding the black market scene, I have to intercept you guys eventually
And it's funny because the player is mun is male and the muse is female. And while we're at it, Ghriin has a rather restrained sex drive - it's definitely there, but she keeps it reigned in.

Zed has no time for your on the ship romances. Too unprofessional, and noisy. XD

Oh, come now, Humans and Xeno Sapiens have compatible biology - we could make the first Xeno/Homo mix

Abomination. It would be a horrible trangrestion against all of mankind! (Oh, I forgot to mention he is a massive racist, didn't I? XD)

The exact opposite of Ghriin. She may be a thief, but she respects the galactic community. Of course, if a Gynophobe can get married to a stubborn woman, (I reference Lon'Qu in Fire Emblem), then I think I can do something with you yet.

so...if you are racist...and you go on a ship full of other races....wouldn't that just eventually lead to conflict

He would probably put up with it for human interest

Also, Tater, what if he never found out Ghriin wasn't human? I mean, the only big tell is the yellow mouths.

They could just be like making out and then suddenly
"Is your tongue yellow?"
"Uhh..."
"That's hot."

• Love
Reactions: Silver
Status
Not open for further replies.