Colony 361

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, without further ado, I'm going to sign off. Good night, It's half past midnight, see you all maybe at about 4 or 5pm CST

Bon nuit!

And in Psioni: Gonna noct!

If you can't tell I have developed their language

Last edited:
If you can't tell I have developed their language
Ha

Haha

Hahaha

Guess what

The Xeno Sapiens have their own language, alphabet, character arrangement, vocabulary, words for concepts (like the feeling you get when you see a religious figure), AND a native religion.

I made notes which I will take a picture of tomorrow. Now, really, to sleep.

Am I supposed to be impressed? Because I have all that and more. Calm down

Who said I listed everything.

Okay no seriously It's 1am I need to wake up in five hourse

This isn't a competition.

Who ever said that?

Good morning, loves.

It's okay ladies, your both pretty! Or ugly, or skinny, or fat. Just whatever you are arguing about this time. XD

I thought they were argueing about who can come up with a better language for an rp :/

I really don't know why this started in the first place because it really doesn't matter at all

You'd be surprised how much smugglers can help in a war against a vastly superior enemy.

They help a hella amount. Steal their ships and they can't attack. Smugglers, Hella

Or a psionic couple with a giant crustacean

Tell that to me when you are ground beef and I have to fix your ass

And don't pull a gun on a Psioni or you might eat a seizure

Mmmm, beef. And I don't know, he is a pretty quick draw. That and he wouldn't get into a direct engagement with such a powerful being. Humans are the weakest by far in this universe, sooooo........ should be fun. ^-^

Indeed

Silent, if you ever what me to elaborate my limits, I can

Status
Not open for further replies.