Colony 361

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she liked it, I'm going to say that you're accepted. She'd been drinking and probably forgot to write accepted is all

^^'

Thanks, Req. Yeah, you're accepted. Yay New Year's

Since you are both in a sticky situation as well as not in Psioni space I'm going to do a whole airport situation

Hi, darlings. I'm quite sick, so if my posts are terrible, I do apologize. Normally I would just let myself heal and not post, but it's taking forever. So again, my posts may be short.

Hmmm… Playing with idea of joining if you're still accepting?

We should be, mate, sincere should be back on the morn

Name: Iv Mo Sa
Species: S'aac
Appearance:
Dragon_fly_ladie_by_Falarsimons.png
Family: None

Personality: Reserved and Introverted yet playful and loyal when it comes to people Iv trusts.

History: The majority of Iv's species was wiped out 38 years ago by a freak long gamma-ray burst. As a result, Iv was born on a S'aac 'Ark', a generation ship hastily constructed to flee the dying world in the wake of cosmic winter and ozone collapse. By the time Iv was born, however, in-fighting and power struggles meant that Iv was only one of five out of the original three-hundred evacuee S'aac left alive on the entire ship when it was finally encountered by a passing Grogg vessel. At least three other Ark ships were known to have been launched, yet there has been no word on whether they fared any better in their travels.

Since then Iv has travelled from place to place, unsure of what to do or where to go. The only real ambition Iv has is to continue the only cultural tradition they have known; Body modification, a tradition usually practiced by the S'aac through more primitive means on their home world, but taken to a whole new level with the introduction of advanced technologies and cybernetics. To this end, Iv has been outfitted with bio-implant thrusters that allows them to hover up to 5 feet off the ground or significantly slow and control descent, an exo-mask that allows for air recycling and purification as well as providing a translator program and HUD and lastly a torso-grafted Emergency Resuscitation bio-implant that can regulate heart rate, organ usage, blood flow and induce a form of biological stasis in case of emergency.

Reason for joining the ship: Curiosity, a whim, a 'gut feeling'. For Iv, it's an opportunity for a new experience, to find somewhere to potentially belong and possibly even find more S'aac.

Qualifications: Manual labor, languages, stealth.

Preferred title/position: Translator

Absolutely :)

Welcome aboard! Like the bio. Post whenever!

Awesome :)
I'll get myself up to speed on past posts and location and get a post started today then.

I am displeased by the severe lack of shippable aliens

This is going to make me sound not smart. but what do you mean by "shippable"?

All aliens are shippable, just have to think non traditionally

Well you might think they're shippable, but I don't see a single extraterrestrial so far which I think Ghriin would share a bed with

"Spriisyn-senpai, please...!"

If it helps, a S'aac is about as shippable as the Asari in Mass Effect. They may look more kowai then kawaii, but books by their covers :p

...I was actually considering Iv, but I couldn't ascertain their gender nor sex through your CS - that post leads me to believe the S'aac are either monogendered or agendered. Which is totally fine.

I'd describe the S'aac as monogendered, like the Asari. That's why there's been no reference to gender so far. Up until the S'aac were rescued by the Grogg, they had no concept of gender identity.

I am displeased by the severe lack of shippable aliens
Psioni are mammals too, but don't try your luck with Gentar or Neera specifically

I'd describe the S'aac as monogendered, like the Asari. That's why there's been no reference to gender so far. Up until the S'aac were rescued by the Grogg, they had no concept of gender identity.
But would their sex be considered closer to male or female, biologically?

Hmmm… I'd say female, since each S'aac is capable of giving birth.

• Thank You
Reactions: Requiem
Status
Not open for further replies.