Coexistence of Vampire & Human [Oc]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good! If it's okay, I'd like to play a guard as well?
All is well xD however tell a friend about it. We won't get far without humans.

I can play a human student, then. Will human students get to interact with vampires, however? It seems like they're pretty separate, although Charlotte is pretty sneaky when she wants to be.

I can play a human student, then. Will human students get to interact with vampires, however? It seems like they're pretty separate, although Charlotte is pretty sneaky when she wants to be.

Well that's the fun of it now isn't it. Trying to see the night class that is. Rather interesting. Also your character doesn't seem very deep. I mean reading tour OC comeolared to mind or even others I've seen.

Can you explain what you mean by depth? I looked at Seiren's profile again, and they seem to have about the same amount of history, strengths, weaknesses, personality traits, etc.

Can you explain what you mean by depth? I looked at Seiren's profile again, and they seem to have about the same amount of history, strengths, weaknesses, personality traits, etc.
Yeah I know. Idk how to explain what I mean xD not even sure I know what I mean.

May i join in?

@Seiren -I'd be glad to try to make changes if you could tell me a little more clearly what you're looking for.

@Seiren -I'd be glad to try to make changes if you could tell me a little more clearly what you're looking for.
Sorry for being all confusing. When I figure out a way of explaining I'll let you know.

c5caad6b7a174863567651afbf047efc.jpg

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:
Human (girl) & Vampire (boy)

Character Name:
Sora Yamakazi (left) & Daichi Yamakazi (right)

Pronunciation:
so-ah & dah-ee-chee
yah-mah-kah-zee

Alias:
N/A

Ethnicity:
Japanese American

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'5" & 5'7"

Hair:
~ Ridiculously long, most of the time it's pulled into two pigtails. Dyed a light blue-green.
- Short and a bit messy. Also dyed a light blue-green.

Eyes:
Blue & Gold (for Daichi, when using his powers)

Distinguishing Marks:
N/A

General Appearance:
Sora is petite in stature. She has curves here and there and is quite well-developed, but she isn't a model or anything. Some people may say that she's attractive. Her hair stops at her hips and is up majority of the time, easier to manage that way. She also has bangs falling into her eyes. Her skin happens to be quite pale, which leads people to believe that she's a vampire. Daichi is a bit taller than his twin sister. His skin is also pale and that's because he is a vampire. Even if he wasn't one, it would still be pale. He has a small frame as well. The male's hair stops at the nape of his neck and his bangs also fall into his eyes. Both of them are slender.

Strengths:
~ Memorizing Things
~ Giving Advice
~ Comforting Others
~ Keeping Secrets

- Brute Strength
- Intelligence
- Speed
- Stealth

Weaknesses:
~ Brute Strength
~ Keeping Her Cool
~ Math

- Comforting Others
- Giving Advice
- His Stubbornness

More:
~ Why don't you ask her?
- Telekinesis
- Erasing Memories
- Absorbing Other Vamps's Powers (by blood drinkage)

• Sora is older than Daichi by one minute

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
~ To be as popular as her brother
- To survive this whole "co-existing with humans"

Aspirations:
~ To become better in Mathematics
- To not be mobbed by fangirls/fanboys

Hobbies:
~ Reading
~ Drawing
~ Discovering/Learning

- Piano
- Video Games
- Eating

Talents:
~ Can remember things well
~ Singing
~ Baking

- Piano (as said before)
- Taking care of children
- Sewing

Inabilities:
~ Math
~ Anything athletic
~ Being a leader

- Cooking
- Focusing
- Being a follower

Fears:
~ Being alone
~ Thunderstorms
~ Vampires (besides her brother)

- Bees
- His sister getting hurt
- Clowns

General Personality:
Quiet ~ Shy ~ Observant ~ Modest ~ Creative
Playful - Cocky - Protective - Loyal - Individualistic

Inner Personality:
Loud - Short-Tempered - Possessive - Jealous - Pouty
Cunning - Rebellious - Emotional - Sarcastic - Caring

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
When Sora and Daichi were both young, their village had been overran by wild vampires. They were a mixture of PureBlood and Nobles. Barricaded in their home, the two were cooped up in their room as they listened to the screams of terror echoing throughout the small village. A PureBlood had broken into their home and had drunk their parents dry. They tried their best to keep quiet, but it had discovered them. Daichi, being who he is, protected his sister as best as he could, causing him to be bitten. If it weren't for a Vampire Hunter finding them in time, he would have died as well. Instead, he was turned into a vampire, which was hard on the both of them for the first few years. Being a newly turned vampire, it was hard to control the bloodlust coursing through him and he found out that he was a danger to his twin sister. Seeing her brother struggle, she helped find him someone who could help him control it. The person was named Shizuka and accepted them with open arms, being a Noble herself. She had taken the orphaned twins in and helped Daichi in the process.

Before / Present Life:
Now, the twins are living life as normal as they possibly can. It doesn't bother them as much that Daichi is the creature that killed their parents because they've learned that he was different from that creature during that night. Because of their situation, they had enrolled into Crossazria Academy and have been there ever since. Because of the much needed help from Shizuka, Daichi doesn't struggle as much as he used to. He does have his moments, but they're rare. Even though his sister is willing to help out, he refuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Found the idea list. Here are a few:

-A Day Class student disguises themselves as Night Class
-A Day Class student sneaks their way into Night class or vice versa
-Night Class student attempts to feed on Day Class students
-Romance between a Guard and a Night Class student
-Natural disaster forces the classes to work together while the secret must be kept
-School Festival where the two classes have to work together

Last edited:
Found the idea list. Here are a few:

-A Day Class student disguises themselves as Night Class
-A Day Class student sneaks their way in
-Night Class student attempts to feed on Day Class students
-Romance between a Guard and a Night Class student
-Natural disaster forces the classes to work together while the secret must be kept
-School Festival where the two classes have to work together

You do realize none of this needs to be said. I mean when people join mischief start on its own. That was the plan. I didn't say what would happen because I don't know what will happen. The plot is simple. Two races are trying to coexist. With that it leaves room for adventure and for people to be creative about what happens. I simply made the outline. Understand?

However the idea of a festival might be good. Hmmm... I'll made a OC for head master.

You asked for it when I lost it a while so I thought I'd post it now, apologies.

It's no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.