FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
bannerfans_15601277.jpg

Welcome to Crossazria Academy, an elite boarding school where vampires and human coexist. There is the day class for the humans and the night class for the vampires. Although the humans have no clue the night class is full of vampires they still seem to fangirl over the hot night class students. Leading the night class in this coexist experience, as dorm president, is a Pureblood named Seiren, whom they follow with loyalty. But will this coexisting arrangement turn out for the better or worst? Have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions? Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death.

3people will be guards keeping day class away from night class.

Dorms/School. Doors are on other sides of lake separating day and night then another set of dorms separating sex on each side.
Mansion2[1].jpg

tumblr_lw5n3k5Wog1qip80b.gif

cogdivider3.gif

Guards: (No other guards needed unless one drops out. If you wish to make one for the purpose of one dropping out go ahead.)
• Matthias Aleph @AceSorcerer
• Carmen Granger @Ookami
•Ilonzah Veach (WIP)@Phi Chisym
•Minoru Fujo @Azumari

Humans:
• Headmaster Crosszeria (Cross) @Seiren
•Pandora Yvelle Abelli @Aka~Kitsune
•Charon Markus Abelli @Aka~Kitsune
• Sora Yamakazi (Sister of a vampire)@Kitsune
•Kaiya Lee Graves @DuchessAriel

Vampires:
• Lady Seiren de Salem (Pureblood)@Seiren
• Daichi Yamakazi (Normal)@Kitsune
• Allegra Horiss (Noble)@Aka~Kitsune
•Valenkai Nomura (Noble)@King_Dalmasca
•Meric Donovan (WIP)@Phi Chisym

cogdivider3.gif

tumblr_lw5n3k5Wog1qip80b.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in being a Guard.

CS-(I want to know everything

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Role: Vamp,Human,Guard

Character Name:

Pronunciation:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More: (Powers if ur vamp)

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:

Before/ Present Life:

Relationships:

(Don't have to fill out everything but do give me something to work with. Thank you.)

I am interested in being a Guard.
Make CS. Guards will respect Vamp Leader Seiren aka me. They gotta work together to make things happen.

Question: Is this a Western or Japanese style school?

I imagine it would be most interesting with the four years of a Western school and the class schedule/calendar of the Japanese system

I imagine it would be most interesting with the four years of a Western school and the class schedule/calendar of the Japanese system
Yes. And I like the Japanese uniform. Night class is black with white detaile trim white. Day class is opposite.

Last question for now: what do you mean by "Before/Present Life"?

CS-

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

a-cilou-974448.jpg

Role: PureBlood Vamp

Character Name: Lady Seiren de Salem

Pronunciation: Sā Ren (Say Ren)

Alias: Seiren (Though none call her by first name)

Ethnicity: Pure Blood Vamp

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

Height: 5foot 7inches

Hair: Black

Eyes: Silver(normal) Red(using powers or angered)

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance: She is tall, slender, and slightly toned. She has curves in all the right places. Long raven hair and stunning silver eyes.

Strengths/Powers/Weaknesses:
Her specialty is to control her own blood, turning it into whips and what not. Apart from that her blood is a poison and when its released it will surface to her skin, with a simple touch you will feel an excruciating pain that grows whorst by the hour. Consumption of her blood can be deadly but most times it gives same pain as when she touches you. No matter how bad the pain gets it won't kill you but will get worst. Most commit suicide after a day.

They are immortal, meaning they live forever unless an anti-vampire weapon is used to cut off their heads or pierce their hearts. Any other injury is healable, including having one's head cut off or blown to pieces, if a Pureblood uses the blood of another Pureblood to heal them.

Powers to perform spells to seal off the vampire side of vampires, thus making them a normal human. The spell also erases all of his/her memories of being a vampire. However this spell comes at the price of their life. (The vampire converted to human, eventually must return to his/her true nature, if not,he/she descends into madness.)

Ability to turn humans into vampires and retain complete control over them by becoming their master, rendering the vampire unable to kill them.
Control of multiple vampires by her command against their will. She doesn't use this power unless she needs to earning her the loyalty of the other vampires at the school.

All Vamp have: Like all vampires, she can absorb the powers from vampires whose blood she drinks. Telekinesis. Erasing memories.

More:
Purebloods are of the highest rank among vampires. Their blood remains pure without any human contamination: they can trace their blood back to an original Pureblood ancestor. Purebloods all possess a series of unique powers, often exclusive only to the certain Pureblood or Pureblood family. She happens to be only pure blood alive. Those who have traces of pure blood mixed with human are often nobles.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose:
To have a coexistence with humans and vampires. Or so everyone thinks.

Aspirations:
Peace... Or so she has everyone think.

Hobbies: Violin, watching what others are doing, hanging out, throwing parties, chess

Talents: Violin, chess, and hand hand conbat

Fears: Thunderstorms. (She flips out)

General Personality:
A calm, elegant, stoic, gently,
charismatic, brillant and authoritative individual.

Inner Personality: Same as above.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:
One of the progenitors of the vampire race. After a conflict she sealed herself in a long deep sleep that lasted for a few centuries. Being wakened by on of her own descendants, whom thought they would drank her blood and gain her powers, she started life a new. Centries after her awaking along with Luka Crosszeria, an ex-vampire hunter, they open and start up the academy which she didn't attended to until a few years later.

Before/ Present Life:
Currently the dorm present of the Night Class and one of the leaders of their race.

_20150523_215230.JPG
Headmaster Crosszeria is a high spirited person who use to be a Vampire Hunter himself.

Role: Captain of the Guard

Character Name: Matthias Aleph

Alias: Saber

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Class: Junior

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Height: 5' 9"

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Grey-Blue

Distinguishing Marks: Matthias has a scar across his left cheek left by a vampire who tried to feed from the day class. He also has dark circles under his eyes resulting from years of lacked sleep.

General Appearance:
images

Strengths: Matthias is incredibly agile and versatile.

Weaknesses: Matthias isn't the top dog in terms of raw strength.

More: Matthias is very physically fit due to his constant training as the fencing club captain, his focus being on his core and shoulders. He also wears a night student uniform due to it being the only one to fit him at the time.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Current Goal/Purpose: Matthias' purpose is unknown to everyone

Aspirations: Matthias has a plan for a future, though he chooses not to reveal it to others past going to college.

Hobbies: Matthias is the fencing club captain with a preference for sabers, hence his nickname. He is also a master at games of any sort, chess included.

Talents: Matthias is skilled with his hands, leading him to enroll in a few robotics courses. He also has a higher-level intellect to match. This leads him to be a skilled warrior and shrewd tactician.

Inabilities: Being devoid of romantic experiences, Matthias is unsure to handle himself around women he likes, which often leads to him not talking to them or remaining silent near them. He also lacks an innate ability to make friends.

Fears: Many think he has thanatophobia, the fear of death, when he actually embraces the concept. The only fear he has is autophobia, the fear of one's self.

General Personality: Matthias is typically reclusive and seems to resent the night class. His inner rage seems to dominate his outer personality from time to time.

Inner Personality: Matthias is consumed with an inner hatred and rage towards vampires that has begun to dissipate, though this further masks a kind and caring individual.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND:

General History: Orphaned shortly after being born, Matthias was raised in an orphanage in the care of the state. He never attracted any potential parents, though he constantly hoped to get a family. Many of the possible foster families didn't like him in interviews merely because he didn't fit a stereotype they seemed to have. They all wanted boys who liked and wanted to play sports or could be molded by their adopters. They didn't want a little boy who was faithless and liked swords and building his own creations. As time went on and he became a teenager he took up a part-time job in middle school as an apprentice handyman at the local Episcopalian church. Using these funds he was able to join the local fencing club and enter into a new hobby and pursuit. As he entered the seventh grade, the old priest retired and a new one and his wife moved in. The man had recently finished his time as a deacon and was made the rector of the parish in the city. He was a nice man and his wife was a wonderful cook, occasionally bringing food up for them while they worked. After a while they decided adopt him, but tragedy struck before it could finalized: the rector and his wife were killed in their own parish by a stray vampire with the poor boy hiding in the corner, saved only by the sunlight as it pierced through the glass windows on Christmas Eve morning. As to be expected, the authorities believed him to be rationalizing what happened. They came to the conclusion that it was a break-in, returning the child to the orphanage where he would rarely exit his room, having lost his faith once more.

Before/ Present Life: He kept himself primarily to his fencing and to his studies, eventually applying himself to learn Japanese. When he received the letter from Crossazria Academy asking him to attend, he leaped at the opportunity to leave the United States and head elsewhere. He was less than amused when he found out that he was invited solely because of his knowledge that vampires exist, being forced into the role of a guard. He tolerated everything as time went on, though he has had to kill a few of the night students. This year, given there were no seniors among the Guards, he was made Captain of the Guard.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomThief715
Didn't have to use his name every post tho xD.

Eh -shrugs- I don't typically do that XD

You said there would be about five Guards total, that'd be including him I suppose.

Otherwise, why don't we hammer out some plot?

No I mean as in total people. Guards, Vamps and humans.

Anything in mind?

Let's set the bar at ten for now, given we can NPC the other Guards.

And I want to hear what you have first. It is your RP after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.