Coexistence of Vampire & Human [Oc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is but isn't xD. If we have everyone still in we can start.

I liked this one. Gimme a minute to find all the names and I'll tag everyone.

I'm here. Didn't get no alerts or anything...

Thanks for the tag, but I dropped out of the game before it started ^^;

I stopped getting alerts as well....Depending on how the roleplay goes, I'll see if I can post and such.

Yeah that's what happens most times. So do please tag though who need to see you post.

I'm just waiting on other people to post.

You know what? I think I love roleplaying just for the sake of seeing funny grammar and mentally correcting it. It's funny 'cause no one is perfect -- not even me!

[spoili]
Here, we have a random sentence:
Your the top of this school with your level of intelligent, so I expected you to act the part Ms. Salem.

Here, we have a grammar guru's correction:
You're the top of this school with your level of intelligent intellect/intelligence, so I expected you to act the part, Miss. Salem.[/spoili]

Good work, Rilette.

Just please don't hate on my posts after 9pm. I'm on medicine every night after 9 and it really fucks up my perception and stuff. Any other time, feel free.

^^

When's your 9 again? It's currently 8:59 for me, and that's late enough to get my mind going fuzzy, medicine or no medicine. cx

My 9 was 2 hours ago.

Can someone give me an idea on what's happened so far so I know who I need to post for and what to post.

Its half four in the morning so ill post when I'm fully awake.

It seems the night class students are in their dorms, and most of the day-class students are sitting in the classroom as Seirin and the headmaster discuss an upcoming festival with them.

Mhmkay. Thanks :3 ill post in a bit.

Unwatching for now, but let me know if it picks up again and I'll return. c:c

Status
Not open for further replies.